Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
Barring Dame, I hope we don't move those picks. Good opportunity to get some low cost buckets in that spot, I wouldn't give that up unless there's some real star power on the table.

The Turner talk is interesting as fukk.

Turner/Mitch
Randle/Toppin
RJ or Powell/Duarte*
RJ/IQ/Bouknight*
Lonzo/Rose/Mann*

That would make me so happy this offseason :wow:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Knox and 4 firsts :lolbron:
We're gonna need another star besides Randle and Rose to seal the deal and offer him a max contract. I think Hield would be a nice compliment. I also wouldn't mind Myles Turner. Knicks would have to give up 2 picks plus Knox and Bullock for Dame. Give up 1 pick and Mitch for Hield then Nerlens and Frank for Turner.

Dame
RJ
Hield
Randle
Turner

Rose
Quickley
Burks
Toppin
Taj

Suggs or Green from the draft....

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Depending on how many young guys we would trade, we could still get dame and have about 25-30 mill in cap space.

I personally say fukk the draft. Not that we should trade away the picks for nothing, but if we can get a TRUE star I honestly don’t care about the pick cost especially with the stepien rule. I’d even give more picks in order to keep the young guys we already have and started to develop. (RJ, IQ, Toppin and Mitch)

Only problem is, let’s say Dame is able to force his way to NY for Knox and 7 first (4 picks and 3 swaps), is this roster that much better than Portland?

Dame-Rose-Luca
(Lonzo or Powell or Fournier)-IQ-Pinson
RJ-Bullock
Randle-Toppin
Mitch-Taj

There’s not much room for improving this roster. Lonzo, Mitch and RJ would have to hit big in the off season for us to be contenders.

Last edited:

Ty-Fife

14k Gold Slum Computer Wizard
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Disclaimer: due to our cap space and picks...I expect the knicks to be calling about everybody with even an inkling of possibility.

hyperbole: dame’s been my favorite not-knick for some years and I would give up our picks for a decade to have him in msg for a few playoff runs.

I'd do it :mjlit:

Its already on record that Dame fukks with IQ and Johnnie Bryant:mjlit:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps

Disclaimer: due to our cap space and picks...I expect the knicks to be calling about everybody with even an inkling of possibility.

hyperbole: dame’s been my favorite not-knick for some years and I would give up our picks for a decade to have him in msg for a few playoff runs.

:wow: Dame Time in the Garden

I hope dame outright tells the blazers to send him over here like harden and the nets :mjgrin:

I’d give them as many picks as possible if it meant keeping our young players:hubie:

Knox, Frank, and 5 picks :hubie: