Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
If this is true it means two things.

-The staff has moved on from Mitch & they have complete faith in Julius. You only get a Myles to help out Julius. Myles doesn’t even help out Barrett

I think they'll want to keep one of Mitch/Noel but bring in a stretch big instead of having two redundant pieces. Mitch being a REALLY good PnR defender along with Myles being the stretch 5 would give us two ways to attack teams that were sorely missing this post season (I think Noel would have been better without his bum ankle too).

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think they'll want to keep one of Mitch/Noel but bring in a stretch big instead of having two redundant pieces. Mitch being a REALLY good PnR defender along with Myles being the stretch 5 would give us two ways to attack teams that were sorely missing this post season (I think Noel would have been better without his bum ankle too).
Yes noel was a shell of himself since the ankle injury

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sign cp3
Trade Mitch for myles

Rolling out cp3, RJ, small forward X, randle, myles with quickly off the bench and some other viable short term pieces would be an interesting roster

Not saying they should but just spitballing

Myles as a spot up 3 option on offense and a true paint protecter on d is an interesting piece. I have lost a bit of patience with Mitch rob, between the injuries and his lack of growth (imo). He's just so inconsistent.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Sign cp3
Trade Mitch for myles

Rolling out cp3, RJ, small forward X, randle, myles with quickly off the bench and some other viable short term pieces would be an interesting roster

Not saying they should but just spitballing

Myles as a spot up 3 option on offense and a true paint protecter on d is an interesting piece. I have lost a bit of patience with Mitch rob, between the injuries and his lack of growth (imo). He's just so inconsistent.
You should be able to get Myles without giving up Mitch.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
And y’all tryna build around two leftys that bully ball with questionable J’s :francis:
Randle is getting traded. I don't see them using 2 guys with similar styles on offense. Judging by Rose interview, I predict big moves this off-season and plenty of money to give max options out. I predict a Dame, Hield or Butler for Knox, Randle, Burk, 3 picks or something.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Randle is getting traded. I don't see them using 2 guys with similar styles on offense. Judging by Rose interview, I predict big moves this off-season and plenty of money to give max options out. I predict a Dame, Hield or Butler for Knox, Randle, Burk, 3 picks or something.
:scust: Butler

don’t bring that energy here breh :to:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Randle is not getting traded. The Knicks have already offered him the 4/116 deal. It’s up to him to sign it

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Really?

If the price is that low I'd be for it. I don't think he really fits on the floor with Mitch tho. Maybe explore a trade of Mitch for a SF? Package him with one of their picks to upgrade that spot.
Those are both the centers. They wouldn’t play with each other but around each other. Depending on the match up they would probably switch who starts.

unless Indy wants to trade Randle for Turner.... Which is a buy low move for Indy and sell low for the Knicks.