Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
He would’ve been trash since this team wasn’t developing shyt:mjlol:
Yeah MPJ would've been a disaster here. Probably would be rolling around in a wheelchair right now.

Imagine if we got anybody else in that draft that's able to play more than 3 minutes a game and isn't unplayable during playoffs :francis:

Either Birdges, Shai, Lonnie Walker (although I think he had knee issues also), Huerter :francis:

Bridges can be on the floor with LeBron meanwhile we can't risk having Knox guarding Gallinari :hhh:

Ty-Fife

14k Gold Slum Computer Wizard
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yeah MPJ would've been a disaster here. Probably would be rolling around in a wheelchair right now.

Imagine if you got anybody else in that draft that able to play more than 3 minutes a game and is unplayable during playoffs :francis:

Either Birdges, Shai, Lonnie Walker (although I think he had knee issues also), Huerter :francis:

Facts and in Frank's case NOOOBODY knew Mitchell would be this good, nikkas was TIGHT as fukk we ain't get DSJ then we got him and nikkas don't wanna talk bout that no more. :mjlol:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY

Disclaimer: due to our cap space and picks...I expect the knicks to be calling about everybody with even an inkling of possibility.

hyperbole: dame’s been my favorite not-knick for some years and I would give up our picks for a decade to have him in msg for a few playoff runs.

Dame, Brad Beal, or Kawhi

I know it's likely we don't get any of them lol

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
Facts and in Frank's case NOOOBODY knew Mitchell would be this good, nikkas was TIGHT as fukk we ain't get DSJ then we got him and nikkas don't wanna talk bout that no more. :mjlol:
Dudes hit the MIB with DSJ:mjlol:

giphy.gif

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Depending on how many young guys we would trade, we could still get dame and have about 25-30 mill in cap space.

I personally say fukk the draft. Not that we should trade away the picks for nothing, but if we can get a TRUE star I honestly don’t care about the pick cost especially with the stepien rule. I’d even give more picks in order to keep the young guys we already have and started to develop. (RJ, IQ, Toppin and Mitch)

Only problem is, let’s say Dame is able to force his way to NY for Knox and 7 first (4 picks and 3 swaps), is this roster that much better than Portland?

Dame-Rose-Luca
(Lonzo or Powell or Fournier)-IQ-Pinson
RJ-Bullock
Randle-Toppin
Mitch-Taj

There’s not much room for improving this roster. Lonzo, Mitch and RJ would have to hit big in the off season for us to be contenders.
Yes we would be much better. Could you imagine double teaming Randle and leaving Dame one on one? Or when Dame is on one of his offensive binges and that leaves Randle one on one? You know how many open threes Bullock & RJ would get?

:wow: The opportunities

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
He would’ve been trash since this team wasn’t developing shyt:mjlol:

Knox ain't shyt though :francis:

Played less than 5 mins of garbage time in the Hawks series.

Even if MPJ's health never got squared out, he had the talent to go top 3 overall and that's a risk you have to take if you're the Knicks. Not draft Kevin Knox :picard:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps

Imagine if we got anybody else in that draft that's able to play more than 3 minutes a game and isn't unplayable during playoffs :francis:

Bridges can be on the floor with LeBron meanwhile we can't risk having Knox guarding Gallinari :hhh:
LwMinH.gif