Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

Ty-Fife

14k Gold Slum Computer Wizard
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Randles gonna need to do a lot of work on going right. This is the downside of him being a late bloomer. That’s conservatively 20 years of basketball repetition he’s going to have work against.

I believe in him.
5JnPelf_d.webp

If he puts in the same amount of work he did last offseason this summer, son is gonna be a problem next season.
z8Ew8cH_d.webp

You just know he mad disappointed how he played after getting us to the offs.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
If this is true it means two things.

-The staff has moved on from Mitch & they have complete faith in Julius. You only get a Myles to help out Julius. Myles doesn’t even help out Barrett
Maybe not done with Mitch they went after several stretch bigs that all didn’t work out.

Basically the idea was the two center would give them different looks and draw guys like Capella and Embiid out the paint.

I don’t know what the Pacers want outside of youth and picks. We could potentially give them more than all the other teams combines because we have more firsts.

I am ok with this pursuit but I don’t think they are moving on from Mitch.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

-The staff has moved on from Mitch & they have complete faith in Julius. You only get a Myles to help out Julius. Myles doesn’t even help out Barrett
He helps them both out because the big man can’t just fully camp and wait for Rj an Randle to attack. Noel and Mitch though you can however Mitch can catch lobs and doesn’t have those stone ass hands

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
He helps them both out because the big man can’t just fully camp and wait for Rj an Randle to attack. Noel and Mitch though you can however Mitch can catch lobs and doesn’t have those stone ass hands

Mitch can also guard the perimeter. Between those two the Knicks should be able to match up defensively better and Myles would be a good counter to Most bigs who aren’t able to leave the paint to defend him because of issues with switches

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Mitch can also guard the perimeter. Between those two the Knicks should be able to match up defensively better and Myles would be a good counter to Most bigs who aren’t able to leave the paint to defend him because of issues with switches
Respectfully Mitch & Myles are not going to be on the same team. Mitch wouldn’t stand for it.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC

Myles helps out everyone.

I’d be for that it doesn’t necessarily mean we moved on from Mitch. That would be nice actually. Both very different looks and highly beneficial depending on match ups.

Last edited: