Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Like the post says we have no rhythm or pace :skip:

That’s also from a regular season game with Julius playing downhill as a roller and transition player with one-on-one coverage. The defense he’s facing in this series is much tougher.
This loss is 100% on Julius and no one else.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
With a maxed out Julius the Knicks are poised to be a treadmill team.
It’s a shortsighted article. Next year would suck only as much as the FO is willing to take a jump in 2022.

They are just as likely to overpay to try to keep the team on the playoff hunt.

Honestly, looking at it there are ways to get better long term, the worst thing the Knicks could do is try to repeat this year.

The Knicks have been in a lot worst situations.

KingCairo

Pro
Daps
Agreed but I’ve never seen capela come out his mouth like this. This ain’t him.... dude never been a trash talker.... now all of a sudden he’s feeling himself and talking big shyt. Aight homie. This series is not over and your only in the FIRST ROUND.:dahell:

he talking like this cause he clearly has been privy to a lot of actions that he sees are disrespectful. I’m glad he said it. The game is the game but all that extra shyt, let it be known that we don’t fuk wit yall and we sending you chumps home in your own building lol

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
he talking like this cause he clearly has been privy to a lot of actions that he sees are disrespectful. I’m glad he said it. The game is the game but all that extra shyt, let it be known that we don’t fuk wit yall and we sending you chumps home in your own building lol
Man shut yo ass up. Y’all been running to the media all fukkin series trying to get a pity party Then commit cheap shots on the court and now that y’all up in the series you want to talk cash shyt. I hope we shut y’all bytch asses up tonight.

know damn well we’re missing our starting center. :francis: Capela going against a 35 year old veteran or a center that weighs like 40 lbs less than him.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Man shut yo ass up. Y’all been running to the media all fukkin series trying to get a pity party Then commit cheap shots on the court and now that y’all up in the series you want to talk cash shyt. I hope we shut y’all bytch asses up tonight.

know damn well we’re missing our starting center. :francis: Capela going against a 35 year old veteran or a center that weighs like 40 lbs less than him.

Wow...we’ve committed cheap shot fouls? Have you watched this series? :dwillhuh:

Bullock and Randle have both given out numerous cheap shots and fouls throughout this series not to mention Taj Gibson’s illegal screens. Stop all this crying and whining breh it’s getting old from your side :camby:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Wow...we’ve committed cheap shot fouls? Have you watched this series? :dwillhuh:

Bullock and Randle have both given out numerous cheap shots and fouls throughout this series not to mention Taj Gibson’s illegal screens. Stop all this crying and whining breh it’s getting old from your side :camby:

Tell us you're a bytch, without actually saying that you're bytch. :mjlol:

Been whining since before the series started and now he wants to do the "it's getting tired" nonsense.

Breh fukk their co-sign. But the fact 14 out of 16 picked y’all is corny asf especially when it’s a 4/5 matchup vs two evenly matched teams. I expect a close, gritty series. But again it goes into the narrative the league wants and that’s a successful Knicks team. It’s obvious breh

The lots of folks are the millions of casual fans who will turn in to watch the Knicks just b/c it’s NY

The lots of folks are media members who don’t watch the Hawks but have watched the Knicks, are East Coast biased and blindly pick y’all. 14 out of 16 ESPN NBA writers doesn’t seem biased to you? This isn’t a 1 seed vs 8 seed matchup breh...this is a matchup of teams with identical records yet its 14-2 for the Knicks. And you can seriously say there’s no media bias or NBA bias

I wish y’all would just keep shyt a buck...no one is saying games will be rigged but let’s not act like y’all aren’t seen as one of the NBA’s golden child

:russ: foh

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Tell us you're a bytch, without actually saying that you're bytch. :mjlol:

Been whining since before the series started and now he wants to do the "it's getting tired" nonsense.

:russ: foh

And you couldn’t refute a thing I said without childish insults and cornball level commentary. Not shocked:camby:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
And you couldn’t refute a thing I said without childish insults and cornball level commentary. Not shocked:camby:

Refute what? You're acting like a bytch and you've been doing it since before opening tip-off of the first game. I'm not debating you, I'm pointing out your bytchass behavior :yeshrug:

There have been hard fouls on both sides. That's basketball. I prefer the physicality and the beef. But when you start whining about screens, you're just being a bytch.

Call Knicks fans hypocrites for a week and then complain about insults...madd hypocritical :lolbron:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Refute what? You're acting like a bytch and you've been doing it since before opening tip-off of the first game. I'm not debating you, I'm pointing out your bytchass behavior :yeshrug:

There have been hard fouls on both sides. That's basketball. I prefer the physicality and the beef. But when you start whining about screens, you're just being a bytch.

Call Knicks fans hypocrites for a week and then complain about insults...madd hypocritical :lolbron:

They literally played Solomon fukking Hill in game three strictly to set a tougher tone cause they were mad they got bytched up. None of us cried about it. Now y’all up and still crying. (I am no longer replying to hawks fans in this thread)

nikkas so annoying they even got Story vexed... :russ::russ::russ::russ: