Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I just can't get with using ALL of picks for the foreseeable future in a transaction that wouldn't even really move the needle like that. A Beal trade still wouldn't make us better than either the Nets or Bucks next season, probably the Sixers too with a healthy Embiid. So you're ok with spending all those picks for a 2nd round exit next year? When you could have just waited until 2022, signed Beal outright AND kept those picks to bring in yet another star? We literally just saw the Nets follow this same blueprint to a degree.

There's no need to punt a season. That seems to imply this team wouldn't still be competitive next year. I disagree, but if that's how you feel then there's even less reason to sell everything out for a player who's not a franchise altering talent.
But i do think Beal is a franchise altering talent. And he fits a huge hole we have. I personally don’t think we can afford to wait until 2022, hoping there will be a free agent, if a trade that makes sense is available now. Key word is makes sense of course. A franchise’s job is to always be in the conversation for contention, imagine if Miami would have just said no to a Jimmy trade because they didn’t think it made them better than team x and y anyway... they made themselves the best they could be, got great matchups and strolled right into the finals. We have no clue what next season will look like.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
But i do think Beal is a franchise altering talent. And he fits a huge hole we have. I personally don’t think we can afford to wait until 2022, hoping there will be a free agent, if a trade that makes sense is available now. Key word is makes sense of course. A franchise’s job is to always be in the conversation for contention, imagine if Miami would have just said no to a Jimmy trade because they didn’t think it made them better than team x and y anyway... they made themselves the best they could be, got great matchups and strolled right into the finals. We have no clue what next season will look like.

Its clear we just fundamentally disagree on what a trade that makes sense would look like currently and thats fine. But for Butler, the heat gave up a protected 1st rounder and a couple of spare parts in a sign and trade. Thats not the equivalent of what you're proposing for Beal.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Its clear we just fundamentally disagree on what a trade that makes sense would look like currently and thats fine. But for Butler, the heat gave up a protected 1st rounder and a couple of spare parts in a sign and trade. Thats not the equivalent of what you're proposing for Beal.
True. The thing i commented on was 5 firsts. Whether that’s 2 21s, a 22 swap and 2 23s or 1 21, a 22 swap, 1 23, a 24 swap, and 1 25. I don’t think that’s emptying the cupboard. We’d still have more picks to move for another third or 4th starter and a small trade or two away from big enough money in 22 to sign an impact player. I don’t want to be the Celtics who refused to push their chips to the table and are stuck with a bunch of picks they won’t be offering second contracts to.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
True. The thing i commented on was 5 firsts. Whether that’s 2 21s, a 22 swap and 2 23s or 1 21, a 22 swap, 1 23, a 24 swap, and 1 25. I don’t think that’s emptying the cupboard. We’d still have more picks to move for another third or 4th starter and a small trade or two away from big enough money in 22 to sign an impact player. I don’t want to be the Celtics who refused to push their chips to the table and are stuck with a bunch of picks they won’t be offering second contracts to.
That is emptying the cupboard but Beal might be worth it but not in a vacuum. We need more talent than that

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
don’t worry breh imma shut my ass all the way up when we get you frauds the fuk outta here. Randall was dirty as shyt in game 4 and since he been playing like trash all series he can get the fuk outta here too. Hopefully yo boyz keep that same energy on the court cause the Hawks sending you hoes home tonight
A hard shove is dirty?:russ:

You gon act like you don’t know why he did it?

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
A hard shove is dirty?:russ:

You gon act like you don’t know why he did it?

:dwillhuh:

That wasn’t a “hard shove” that was a weak ass forearm shiver. Bullock’s bytch ASS is a fake tough guy that no one fears and has been trying to start shyt this whole series. Props to Rose not dappin Randle up after he got thrown out, even your own teammate and best player in D Rose don’t support that bullshyt y’all did

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City

That wasn’t a “hard shove” that was a weak ass forearm shiver. Bullock’s bytch ASS is a fake tough guy that no one fears and has been trying to start shyt this whole series. Props to Rose not dappin Randle up after he got thrown out, even your own teammate and best player in D Rose don’t support that bullshyt y’all did
:hhh:Why do you keep posting here?

GO HOME ROGER!

at a certain point this back and forth goes beyond basketball and you nikkas are annoying and bytch a lot.

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
:gucci: All this bytching for no reason

both teams have fouled each other, who cares

This series got them acting like bytch nikkas. They normally aren’t this bad but Jesus

It’s like their self esteem is based on their bytching being right. Are the Bucks fans acting like this in the Miami thread?

Can’t even get proper shyt talking done cause they whining so much.

Not even talking about they going to win, they in here discussing a fukking foul from last game.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Bullock never been a tough guy he just tired of y’all shenanigans. Bullock went through a procedure for cervical disc herniation last year and what gallinari did was some bytch ass shyt. You wanna end that man career and quite possibly paralyze him?:stopitslime::what:

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
Bullock never been a tough guy he just tired of y’all shenanigans. Bullock went through a procedure for cervical disc herniation last year and what gallinari did was some bytch ass shyt. You wanna end that man career and quite possibly paralyze him?:stopitslime::what:
Don’t even get into with them cause they can’t be wrong at this point. Their whole squad are saints and choir boys

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
This series got them acting like bytch nikkas. They normally aren’t this bad but Jesus

It’s like their self esteem is based on their bytching being right. Are the Bucks fans acting like this in the Miami thread?

Can’t even get proper shyt talking done cause they whining so much.

Not even talking about they going to win, they in here discussing a fukking foul from last game.

yeah dude acting like a whole bytch :mjlol:

I guess this is what happens when this is the most attention their squad is gonna get

then the funny thing is he acts like he’s not instigating and trolling... but what can you expect from a hawkling :pachaha: