Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
True. I wouldn’t do it under those circumstances. But here’s my issue, we have 4 draft picks this summer... it’s going to be very difficult to roster at least 3 of them AND field a competitive team next year. We wouldn’t even be able to bring everyone back.

Well having multiple draft picks presents the opportunity to trade up instead of having our target pick constantly swiped from under our nose.

But besides that....

The Knicks only have 7 players in total under contract next season, I mean if you look at it, Bullock, our starting 3, will be gone. At the very least, that position desperately needs an upgrade. Whether you slide RJ over and find a 2, or you sign that SF is another story.

I'll present the scenario where Noel probably gets a bag somewhere else & the team picks up Mitch's option. Taj will be 36 by the start of next yr. A big man becomes another need.

Here's another scenario, mgmt balks at giving Lonzo a nine figure deal (personally I think you're looking at close to 4/100 to steal him from NO but I could wrong here). Rose, as great as he's been, should not be relied on for 30+ mins for a full season. Payton is obviously done in NY. So great, now we need another legit PG

Burks coming back is no guarantee, Frank might be gone. Point is there are going to holes that need to be filled one way or another

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

If these nikkas have ANY HEART, they will fight tooth and nail to prevent these nikkas from celebrating on the Garden floor.

I respect it, though. This is who we are; we talk shyt; we get in your face.

But I'll be damned if the Knicks don't claw back at these nikkas.

Time for true inspiration... GOAT speech...

Where was this toughness when Randle put a dent in Gallo's chest.

I know I said this series was over, but PLEASE SEND THESE HAWKS fukkS the fukk on.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

Honestly, I expected this trash talking. The Knicks are playing like a bunch of punk bytches and so they are going to be called out.

It's on the Knicks to respond and at least win Game 5 (and maybe even the series). The Knicks have to put up or shut up. It's all their fault :yeshrug:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Honestly, I expected this trash talking. The Knicks are playing like a bunch of punk bytches and so they are going to be called out.

It's on the Knicks to respond and at least win Game 5 (and maybe even the series). The Knicks have to put up or shut up. It's all their fault :yeshrug:
Agreed but I’ve never seen capela come out his mouth like this. This ain’t him.... dude never been a trash talker.... now all of a sudden he’s feeling himself and talking big shyt. Aight homie. This series is not over and your only in the FIRST ROUND.:dahell: