Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps

If these nikkas have ANY HEART, they will fight tooth and nail to prevent these nikkas from celebrating on the Garden floor.

I respect it, though. This is who we are; we talk shyt; we get in your face.

But I'll be damned if the Knicks don't claw back at these nikkas.

Time for true inspiration... GOAT speech...

Neither Capela or Collins (especially Collins) are good enough to talk this reckless

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

If these nikkas have ANY HEART, they will fight tooth and nail to prevent these nikkas from celebrating on the Garden floor.

I respect it, though. This is who we are; we talk shyt; we get in your face.

But I'll be damned if the Knicks don't claw back at these nikkas.

Time for true inspiration... GOAT speech...

fukkin fekkit with a blonde patch of hair stfu no one cares what you think:pacspit:

These dudes need to throw Mitch in there man. :what:

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
We have 5 first picks in the next 3 years alone. Lonzo, Brad, RJ, Julius and Mitch is still a sub 30 year old, young and competitive team. We literally couldn’t do better than that lineup next season other than signing Kawhi.

I mean we have a young competitive team now. Im more than comforable with running it back next year and taking a dip in the 2022 pool.

Not really on board with blowing everything on Beal, who can easily say fukk @RickyGQ and his dreams, opt out after next season and bounce. If he's really interested in being a Knick, then wait one more season then come to NY next summer.

Because realisticaly if that trade were to happen, unless Wiz management is still braindead, RJ (and probably Mitch) would be wearing a Wizards uniform.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
So essentially you need Randle to get Dame. In that case, I'd go for Brogdon or pg from OKC or SAC. Someone young and compliments without an ego. I think Bullock, Toppin and Burk can step up in Randles absence on a more consistent level. A nice point guard just further elevates that and if we get a top 5 pick, that's a good future.

I think if Julius has a good finish to the series, the overreaction to ship him out goes away. Just because he's not a #1 guy doesn't mean he can't be part of the solution, unless of course he wants #1 money. Get your money black man, just not here

Build with him, not around him.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I think if Julius has a good finish to the series, the overreaction to ship him out goes away. Just because he's not a #1 guy doesn't mean he can't be part of the solution, unless of course he wants #1 money. Get your money black man, just not here

Build with him, not around him.
Exactly

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Neither Capela or Collins (especially Collins) are good enough to talk this reckless

all facts x that was my issue .. U kan say knicks dont have enough talent in the last game or this series ,but u need to have some pride and not let these mfz talk the way they talkin , especially in your own buildinh

same shxt could have been said about knicks teams during MJs run ..not as talented , but we knew daamn well those teams were goin to leave everythin on the court to the final siren:yeshrug:

this knicks kant go out like they have the past 2 games without at least some fight:hubie:

:popcorn:oh this is good .. they got d gawd mad now :bustback::fire:yall fd up now :cheers:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
all facts x that was my issue .. U kan say knicks dont have enough talent in the last game or this series ,but u need to have some pride and not let these mfz talk the way they talkin , especially in your own buildinh

same shxt could have been said about knicks teams during MJs run ..not as talented , but we knew daamn well those teams were goin to leave everythin on the court to the final siren:yeshrug:

this knicks kant go out like they have the past 2 games without at least some fight:hubie:

:popcorn:oh this is good .. they got d gawd mad now :bustback::fire:yall fd up now :cheers:
D Rose in the cut. That's a scary sight. :demonic:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I mean we have a young competitive team now. Im more than comforable with running it back next year and taking a dip in the 2022 pool.

Not really on board with blowing everything on Beal, who can easily say fukk @RickyGQ and his dreams, opt out after next season and bounce. If he's really interested in being a Knick, then wait one more season then come to NY next summer.

Because realisticaly if that trade were to happen, unless Wiz management is still braindead, RJ (and probably Mitch) would be wearing a Wizards uniform.
True. I wouldn’t do it under those circumstances. But here’s my issue, we have 4 draft picks this summer... it’s going to be very difficult to roster at least 3 of them AND field a competitive team next year. We wouldn’t even be able to bring everyone back.