Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

I need Randle doing this.

I been saying this, Clint can’t guard Julius straight up. He’s always shading to his side as the double man. And he’s allowed to do that because neither taj nor Noel are threats from even the dunkers spot. Win or Lose, thibs should force the Hawks to play us differently in Game 5. At least so we can finish the season on better foot.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn

I'm going to be unrealistically real(lol)...

The way Julius has been playing... it's almost intentionally bad.

Like, as if he knows, if he turns it on...he could OMNI MAN these nikkas whole city.

That would be some Venom Mamba shyt. :wow:

Could you imagine Julius just dominates the next 3 games.

NBA would fukking explode.:dead:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I'm going to be unrealistically real(lol)...

The way Julius has been playing... it's almost intentionally bad.

Like, as if he knows, if he turns it on...he could OMNI MAN these nikkas whole city.

That would be some Venom Mamba shyt. :wow:

Could you imagine Julius just dominates the next 3 games.

NBA would fukking explode.:dead:
them hawks brehs would have to deactivate their accounts cause the amount of shyt I’d talk would hurt feelings.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
While I think y’all will play better at home and your role players will feed off the crowd at MSG I think we’ve made the necessary adjustments to put this series away tomorrow night.

Y’all seriously need to put Rose back on the bench. When this series was close, y’all bench severely outplayed ours. Since Rose has started Game 3 & 4 that bench advantage has gone away and your offense hasn’t cracked 100. Y’all need that bench scoring and need to keep Rose fresh. I’d put Rose on the bench, elevate Elf or Frank and put Taj back on the bench too. I think the right combination could keep it close but realistically I don’t see another path to victory in this series for y’all
Knicks fans wanted Elf benched his 5 minutes per game for rotational balance was oh too much

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Just listened to Zach Lowe and Kevin Pelton break down the Knicks Hawks and Pelton thinks the last hope we have of saving this series is Burks for Bullock in the starting lineup. The problem is it leaves no offensive playmaking on the bench but i personally feel like you can solve that by playing RJ with the bench finally.
I’d personally say fukk it and start Obi too and just put Julius at center and force the Hawks to A) try and hide Trae and B) play Julius straight up which i don’t think they can.

Zach still doesn’t think our predicament is hopeless even though it looks like it. Winning Game 5 puts all the pressure on Atlanta to win Game 6 and not have to deal with an MSG game 7 crowd. While Trae isn’t scared of the moment, his teammates sure as hell could be.

Pelton also thinks that RJ and Randle need to work on the right hand a bit more and noted that Left handed players tend to drop off in the playoffs more than right handed players since lefties tend to be more left hand dominant and teams have an easier time scheming to take that away.
Thibs ain’t doing none of that shyt but I agree with it all :francis:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hawks got new yawkers imagining scenarios...what if rj had laser beams coming out his eyes ass nikkas :mjlol:
Got damn don’t y’all got y’all own thread?:pachaha: Y’all steady coming in our shyt and lurking. Hawks thread had only 30 something pages all year. You guys post more in here than in your own thread:beli: