Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So nikkas like Drummond and Embiid haven’t dominated the Knicks with Mitchell?

What Mitchell is locking up the likes of Jokic, Valanciunas, Ayton, Drummond on a West Coast trip? :mjlol:

The truth is the Knicks didn’t miss a beat without dude and his impact ‘lytics this year were marginal when he did play
Breh your takes on Mitch are off the wall. Don’t know why you don’t like his style of play.

He’s much younger than Noel, much stronger than Noel, better hands, better rebounder and more athletic. That takes away some of trae’s options. To say he wouldn’t have a bit of an impact in this series is being disingenuous. That’s all I’m saying about this because you’ve made it a mission this season to act like Mitch ain’t shyt. Noel most likely gonna get a bigger contract from another team next season, he did a great job but we have to focus on who we drafted.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Yeah we have to go at Lonzo ball. He would fit that Jrue holiday role with his playmaking & defense.

Just have to hope his three pointing really holds up long term
My only concern is he’s not enough. And he’s yet another player that would be depended on during his first stint in the playoffs.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Breh your takes on Mitch are off the wall. Don’t know why you don’t like his style of play.

He’s much younger than Noel, much stronger than Noel, better hands, better rebounder and more athletic. That takes away some of trae’s options. To say he wouldn’t have a bit of an impact in this series is being disingenuous. That’s all I’m saying about this because you’ve made it a mission this season to act like Mitch ain’t shyt. Noel most likely gonna get a bigger contract from another team next season, he did a great job but we have to focus on who we drafted.
Mind you, Noel is hurt and isn’t even playing up to his own potential. fukk is this nikka on :hhh:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC

What are u talking bout y’all the ones that stay making it a Robinson vs. Noel thing :heh:

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My only concern is he’s not enough. And he’s yet another player that would be depended on during his first stint in the playoffs.

if u pick up lonzo you would want 2 keep rose :yeshrug:

since bozo ball only shoots and is aggressive when he feels like he needs 2 be .. :francis: which is sporadic at best and usually after wtachin highlights of melo ballin out:stopitslime:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Thank you. Nikkas was saying the same shyt last year when he was struggling. It happens

But we definitely need to open the checkbook in free agency
It’s a shytty FA:francis:.

Gary Trent or Norman Powell might be a good look but are either of them outright better than say Timmy was idk. Last year was good and 2022 will be good. Otto Porter and Oubre are the best SF outside of Kawhi, Timmy might be the best SG this year. It’s that level of FA.

Also I don’t want to trade Randle, just not extend him after this horrible series. This could have been a career year and nothing else. Unless he was going to give the Knicks a discount, his cap hold is the same as extend max would be so he isn’t going anywhere unless he wants to go.