Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
The market for a player like Randle is already. He’s easily gonna get something below a max. No way he takes or accepts anything less than 20 mil a year.

4/90 mil will be his deal, whether with us or someone else.
if you think julius randle is accepting less than what john collins turned down you're on drugs. he made an all nba team. he's not taking anything less than 25 per. he's probably angling for 30+
now whether or not you feel he's worth it is a matter of personal opinion

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
if you think julius randle is accepting less than what john collins turned down you're on drugs. he made an all nba team. he's not taking anything less than 25 per. he's probably angling for 30+
now whether or not you feel he's worth it is a matter of personal opinion
As much as I want to pay JC less than what we offered the problem is the other teams around the league are willing too. It's all about market value sadly.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That was supposed to be Barrett.
:what: Have you not seen any improvement in the kids game? Dude is only 20 and getting better. Have some patience bro he’s def better than Knox and ntilikina.

my man low key put up 20 yesterday and no one noticed. Our issue yesterday was the defense playing like shyt, Thibs adjustments and Randle not playing at all star caliber.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Depends on how much you can retain him for. 4yr 50-60 mil is a great deal, 4yr 100 mil is not. Randle is best as the 3rd or 4th option on your team when teams are gameplanning for other people.
Guys... he signed a 3 year $60 million deal to get here. Then became an all nba player. The cost of the brick went up.

This is a good point dude brings up. Not that Randle is Giannis but the idea still tracks

Last edited:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
taj gibson WASNT EVEN fukkING PLAYING WHEN MITCHELL WAS HEALTHY FOR A REASON
bro taj gibson starting playoff games for you in 2021 is sad. I dont care how you spin it. noel has been pathetic
we were at the top of the league in put back points off offensive rebounding just cause mitch was here. our struggling ass offense cant even get 2nd chance points. :mjlol:
We legit lose 6 pts a game because Noel can’t catch bunnies right under the basket. But that’s nothing apparently.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Guys... he signed a 3 year $60 million deal to get here. Then became and all nba player. The cost of the brick went up.

This is a good point dude brings up. Not that Randle is Giannis but the idea still tracks

Yeah we have to go at Lonzo ball. He would fit that Jrue holiday role with his playmaking & defense.

Just have to hope his three pointing really holds up long term

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
:what: Have you not seen any improvement in the kids game? Dude is only 20 and getting better. Have some patience bro he’s def better than Knox and ntilikina.

my man low key put up 20 yesterday and no one noticed. Our issue yesterday was the defense playing like shyt, Thibs adjustments and Randle not playing at all star caliber.

He's a player, but is he going to be the #1 option on a championship level team, top 5-10 type player in the league? I don't think so.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Julius is already on a 20 mil per deal and thats coming from no man's land in NO

Yall high if you think he's taking anything less AFTER he's made an All Star and (most likely) an All NBA team

These nikkas thought Randle was signing for a MLE or some shyt? :mjlol:

He's getting the max from someone

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
We legit lose 6 pts a game because Noel can’t catch bunnies right under the basket. But that’s nothing apparently.
It is nothing.

This is your logic we lost by 1 point so if Mitch played he would get 6 points off bunnies and lobs which would swing the lead not understanding that it would be an entirely different game altogether. Classic Knicks fans overrating their players.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Until Noel got absolutely exposed against true bigs on our west coast trip.
So nikkas like Drummond and Embiid haven’t dominated the Knicks with Mitchell?

What Mitchell is locking up the likes of Jokic, Valanciunas, Ayton, Drummond on a West Coast trip? :mjlol:

The truth is the Knicks didn’t miss a beat without dude and his impact ‘lytics this year were marginal when he did play