Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
Depends on how much you can retain him for. 4yr 50-60 mil is a great deal, 4yr 100 mil is not. Randle is best as the 3rd or 4th option on your team when teams are gameplanning for other people.
lmao do you know what 3rd options make in todays nba?
why the fukk would randle take 5 million dollar salary reduction. lets not be disrespectful. julius is worth 100 million....even with how bad he's playing.

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Don’t waste your time with these nikkas breh

Team barely missed a skip without that dude during the season apparently he swinging games and series in the playoffs against a better team
comparing regular season streaks of not missing a beat with inferior talent to needing superior talent against better teams
you bodied your whole argument :mjlol:
but yes tell me why taj gibson starting games over the superior noel means we would be doing the exact same with mitchell robinson

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
comparing regular season streaks of not missing a beat with inferior talent to needing superior talent against better teams
you bodied your whole argument :mjlol:
but yes tell me why taj gibson starting games over the superior noel means we would be doing the exact same with mitchell robinson
U acting like Taj Gibson a bum

How many games has Taj Gibson started over Mitchell since he’s been here?

He’s had a good series first of all especially on the glass and as a screener. He has a more well rounded skillset than Noel and Robinson. Gives us a different look and significant playoff experience. Screener, midrange shooter, low post moves. And Noel’s been injured.

Mitchell Robinson ain’t god nikka he not changing the outcome of this series :mjlol:

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
U acting like Taj Gibson a bum

How many games has Taj Gibson started over Mitchell since he’s been here?

He’s had a good series first of all especially on the glass and as a screener. He has a more well rounded skillset than Noel and Robinson. Gives us a different look and significant playoff experience. Screener, midrange shooter, low post moves. And Noel’s been injured.

Mitchell Robinson ain’t god nikka he not changing the outcome of this series :mjlol:
taj gibson WASNT EVEN fukkING PLAYING WHEN MITCHELL WAS HEALTHY FOR A REASON
bro taj gibson starting playoff games for you in 2021 is sad. I dont care how you spin it. noel has been pathetic
we were at the top of the league in put back points off offensive rebounding just cause mitch was here. our struggling ass offense cant even get 2nd chance points. :mjlol:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Cats don’t want Randle to come back now?!:dahell: Where we gonna find this production from? Y’all want to start from scratch again? shyt let’s retool , hope Randle improves get better role players and try to lure a super star!

this right here

he was bad, but let’s lock him down to a contract

get some better role players and a competent PG alongside Randle and year 3 RJ and go again

perhaps a star will be disgruntled and demand a trade and we can swoop in

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Cats don’t want Randle to come back now?!:dahell: Where we gonna find this production from? Y’all want to start from scratch again? shyt let’s retool , hope Randle improves get better role players and try to lure a super star!
Thank you. Nikkas was saying the same shyt last year when he was struggling. It happens

But we definitely need to open the checkbook in free agency

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
taj gibson WASNT EVEN fukkING PLAYING WHEN MITCHELL WAS HEALTHY FOR A REASON
bro taj gibson starting playoff games for you in 2021 is sad. I dont care how you spin it. noel has been pathetic
Nikka he was a late season acquisition with a long lay off of not playing

Gibson was always going to eventually get some time he’s far from a scrub

Robinson wouldn’t change the outcome of this series maybe if he could do something other than dunk :mjlol: this is why other fans laugh at us

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Nikka he was a late season acquisition with a long lay off of not playing

Gibson was always going to eventually get some time he’s far from a scrub

Robinson wouldn’t change the outcome of this series maybe if he could do something other than dunk :mjlol: this is why other fans laugh at us
Fam he was brought here to be the 3rd center. we were tryng to trot out a lineup of 48 minutes of rim protection(and did for a few weeks). no taj was not brought here to actually play barring injury. he was here to be a vet...and come in when foul trouble happens.
matter fact. when mitch came back the first time...gibson immediately went back to not playing at all again.
You want mitchell robinson to be a unimpactful player so bad but hype up noel. You sound crazy my nikka.
mitchell didnt even begin the season starting. he proved to be so much better than noel that he snatched the starting spot...but you want him to be unimpactful. you're off your rocker

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Fam he was brought here to be the 3rd center. we were tryng to trot out a lineup of 48 minutes of rim protection(and did for a few weeks). no taj was not brought here to actually play barring injury. he was here to be a vet...and come in when foul trouble happens.
matter fact. when mitch came back the first time...gibson immediately went back to not playing at all again.
You want mitchell robinson to be a unimpactful player so bad but hype up noel. You sound crazy my nikka.
mitchell didnt even begin the season starting. he proved to be so much better than noel that he snatched the starting spot...but you want him to be unimpactful. you're off your rocker
Doesn’t matter you keep on making it a Mitch vs. Noel thing.

Mitch isn’t a high enough impact player to make a difference in this series. Ya boy ain’t all that. I hope he comes back so we can all see this.

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Doesn’t matter you keep on making it a Mitch vs. Noel thing.

Mitch isn’t a high enough impact player to make a difference in this series. Ya boy ain’t all that. I hope he comes back so we can all see this.
my nikka we lost by literally 1 point. you think he couldnt swing a single game by one position positively by blocking 1 floater, taking away one lob, getting one put back, catching a lob himself?
he does 3 of those things head and shoulders better than noel :mjlol:
:mjlol: He's better than anyone we got going in our big man rotation right now and thats for damn sure
a nikka doesnt have to be a god to make an impact however marginal.
we have to win with a full team of contributions thats just how it is with randle playing this bad

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

this right here

he was bad, but let’s lock him down to a contract

get some better role players and a competent PG alongside Randle and year 3 RJ and go again

perhaps a star will be disgruntled and demand a trade and we can swoop in
Thank you. Nikkas was saying the same shyt last year when he was struggling. It happens

But we definitely need to open the checkbook in free agency

This.

Imagine Julius as a #2 and RJ as a #3... Thibs got bully ball defense back in the culture, and with the other pieces the Knicks already have...

Knicks need an all star level wing or all star level PG to come in and complete the cypher :blessed: And I'd like to keep a lot of the current roster (Burks, IQ, Obi, Noel, Bullock) but no one is untouchable except Julius, RJ, and to an extent Mitch.

IMHO :hubie:

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
The market for a player like Randle is already. He’s easily gonna get something below a max. No way he takes or accepts anything less than 20 mil a year.

4/90 mil will be his deal, whether with us or someone else.