Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Love seeing Knick fans look stupid season after season.

y’all better come back and win this series with all the shyt y’all was talking.

NO EXCUSES

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Where at then? :francis:

the same ass franchises these nba dudes always wanna go to? Lakers, clippers, Miami, Houston .

I know significance of Chicago but you think he gon want to go back to that front office?

the knicks front office is much better than years past and the coach he’s dealt with his whole career is here.
You still think the Bulls got Garpax?:mjlol:

Keep up nikka, we got rid of them a year ago

AK is in charge now:wow:, he's the reason we got Vucevic.

The FO that traded Rose is not the same FO today.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
NY we only just begun to act up

there is nothing anyone can say or do to make #tape stop

opps should know they are wasting their breath

shyte ain't work when we were really the leagues worst

how would it work now when we had a unexpected nice little run¿

real knickas are special special special ha

Bruh Man 5th Flo

Peeeeeeaaaaccceeee ✌️
Daps
Reppin
Every cotdam inch of GA..except the racist parts
Y’all really in here saying it would be different if Robinson wasn’t hurt??? :mjlol:

the same Mitchell Robinson who has never averaged 10 points or 10 boards in a season???:russ::russ:

Man please , Noel and Robinson are the same damn player . Julius is just not comfortable with going right , it is what it is. As a lefty who hooped I understand it. Nate had a game plan for him and Thibs has not adjusted . It is what it is. Knicks need to get some shooters ASAP . Ha hhr to rely on Rose and Burks is just terrible

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
Y’all really in here saying it would be different if Robinson wasn’t hurt??? :mjlol:

the same Mitchell Robinson who has never averaged 10 points or 10 boards in a season???:russ::russ:

Man please , Noel and Robinson are the same damn player . Julius is just not comfortable with going right , it is what it is. As a lefty who hooped I understand it. Nate had a game plan for him and Thibs has not adjusted . It is what it is. Knicks need to get some shooters ASAP . Ha hhr to rely on Rose and Burks is just terrible
tell me you dont know shyt about basketball without telling me you dont know shyt about basketball. noel is a terrible rebounder, terrible finisher, has terrible hands, mediocre at pick and roll coverage.
he out here getting his minutes taken by 67 year old taj gibson man.... :mjlol: that should be enough
he just tries really hard. there's a reason mitchell started for us OVER him and played more minutes than him when healthy.
noel is just a pretty good rim protector...but he's forever gonna be a journeyman first big off the bench for the overwhelming majority of teams in this league

Bruh Man 5th Flo

Peeeeeeaaaaccceeee ✌️
Daps
Reppin
Every cotdam inch of GA..except the racist parts
tell me you dont know shyt about basketball without telling me you dont know shyt about basketball. noel is a terrible rebounder, terrible finisher, has terrible hands, mediocre at pick and roll coverage.
he out here getting his minutes taken by 67 year old taj gibson man.... :mjlol: that should be enough
he just tries really hard. there's a reason mitchell started for us OVER him and played more minutes than him when healthy.
noel is just a pretty good rim protector...but he's forever gonna be a journeyman first big off the bench for the overwhelming majority of teams in this league

lol i'm fully aware that Robinson is a better prospect than Noel, what I'm saying is that Robinson would not have made THAT MUCH of a difference in regards to the way the series is going. I'm not saying this series is over......28-3 will loom in my head forever when it comes to this sports city that i'm immersed in. So its not over till its over....however, if Robinson was there, I believe the Knicks would still be down 3-1

It really should have been a sweep but McMillian decided to rest Trae in the 3rd when the knicks went on that run in game 2 :sas1:

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
lol i'm fully aware that Robinson is a better prospect than Noel, what I'm saying is that Robinson would not have made THAT MUCH of a difference in regards to the way the series is going. I'm not saying this series is over......28-3 will loom in my head forever when it comes to this sports city that i'm immersed in. So its not over till its over....however, if Robinson was there, I believe the Knicks would still be down 3-1

It really should have been a sweep but McMillian decided to rest Trae in the 3rd when the knicks went on that run in game 2 :sas1:
if barrett stole that ball that went to bogdonavic instead of slipping out his hands it would be a different series too :yeshrug:
hawks are just better right now

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
The great thing is y'all don't have to do it now. Let him play out next year then throw that bag at him.
Someone pointed out before but the Knicks kinda have to extend him. If they wait until 2022 his max changes.

The max extension this summer is 4/116. Starting at 26 million in 2022. Next summer his max will be a 5/201 deal, starting at 34 million in 2022.

Source: there’s like 7 different scenarios for Randle to take and the only one that benefits the Knicks is option 1 which is extending him this summer.

Inside the math of Julius Randle’s future max contract with the Knicks — The Strickland: A New York Knicks Site Guaranteed To Make 'Em Jump

Now I know, you don’t have to sign him to a max next summer, but lowballing him runs the risk of this front office being looked at like a less worse version of the Celtics and how they did IT. If Julius has another great year and we tell him go get the best deal he can and we’ll match, knowing he won’t get that 34 million number, agents and other stars could very likely see that as us not being an organization that takes cares of its players.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
lol what a wild overreaction.
we BARELY got homecourt going against a team that lolligagged a large chunk of the season and turned it up the second half and had the same record as us despite us playing hard the whole season.
espn pundits likely never watched either team and jumped to a conclusion cause the knicks play hard all the time.
knicks are obviously at a talent deficiency and wouldnt even have made the playoffs if not for the rose gift.
it would be a different series if randle didnt play like shyt obviously....but its a lot easier to scheme against an isolating powerforward than it is for a lil guard that can shoot from anywhere on the court that gets picks all game with shooters all over the court....with 2 athletic bigs who can catch lobs...in THIS era. I mean the available weapons just put plainly out there...I'm surprised we only got blown out once looking at it objectively
knicks were in over their heads and greatly overachieved. I mean we're literally depending on 2nd year rj, journey men like bullock and noel, old ass taj, and past prime d rose to pick up all type of slack to keep up with the hawks.
frankly we reached our ceiling with a team whose salary is at the bottom of the league.
I think the year is a success. :yeshrug:
hawks are rght where they're supposed to be considering all the free agency moves they made and trae entering his 3rd year.
pretty sure the sixers will give them nikkas hell
This is officially a rivalry tho. I hope we tool up and see them bytches again.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis: I don’t know about you brehs but honestly I don’t think I want Randle on the Knicks long term. This Atlanta series has me looking at the nikka like :mjpls: fr fr.

Depends on how much you can retain him for. 4yr 50-60 mil is a great deal, 4yr 100 mil is not. Randle is best as the 3rd or 4th option on your team when teams are gameplanning for other people.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC

Don’t waste your time with these nikkas breh

Team barely missed a skip without that dude during the season apparently he swinging games and series in the playoffs against a better team