Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HELL NO!!!!!:hhh: Rose is to good for that, he doesn't deserve that hell retiring with u nikkas
Where at then? :francis:

the same ass franchises these nba dudes always wanna go to? Lakers, clippers, Miami, Houston .

I know significance of Chicago but you think he gon want to go back to that front office?

the knicks front office is much better than years past and the coach he’s dealt with his whole career is here.

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where at then? :francis:

the same ass franchises these nba dudes always wanna go to? Lakers, clippers, Miami, Houston .

I know significance of Chicago but you think he gon want to go back to that front office?

the knicks front office is much better than years past and the coach he’s dealt with his whole career is here.

Outside of the knicks FO slappin Rose in the face with a BS offer ,x the nostalgia and a burnin desire 2 return the Bulls - I fully xxpect him to retire a knick

he knows Thibs , he knows wes , he has Taj and he has built.at least a relationship or 2 with current team.mates x the knicks fanbase

I feel he will trust the FO to put the right pieces around the team to make them.more competitive goin forward

Unless this series spotlighted to him he needs to go ring chasing, as time is of a essence and he heads 2 LA or Oakland ( doubt he wants to help either of those guys stock pile there ring collection )

but both teams would have 2 kome correct wit a seous pay cheuefo him to consider:sas2:

Bulls Would be a brand new start ...new coach ..new players , new Fo he doesnt know or trust anyone , That bein said he baaak @ the krib and playin in front of freinds x fam

unfortunately

. i think as much as i want him baaak as a Bull that boat has sailed :mjcry::snoop:

Last edited:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Classic moving of goalposts. Knicks swept Hawks in the RS, were favored, and had HCA in this series. No one wants to hear about this being a learning experience now that they're getting fukking embarrassed.

Exactly...14 of 16 ESPN “analysts” had the Knicks winning this series and now they talmbout “how much work they have to do” and “learning experiences”. The narrative changed in a New York minute right guys? :mjlol:

radio rahiem

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mount Vernon, NY via Trinidad & Tobago
Exactly...14 of 16 ESPN “analysts” had the Knicks winning this series and now they talmbout “how much work they have to do” and “learning experiences”. The narrative changed in a New York minute right guys? :mjlol:
actually true; once we started winning. before that, we were lolknicks

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:ufdup:You’re getting to comfortable posting in here my guy

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
Classic moving of goalposts. Knicks swept Hawks in the RS, were favored, and had HCA in this series. No one wants to hear about this being a learning experience now that they're getting fukking embarrassed.
lol what a wild overreaction.
we BARELY got homecourt going against a team that lolligagged a large chunk of the season and turned it up the second half and had the same record as us despite us playing hard the whole season.
espn pundits likely never watched either team and jumped to a conclusion cause the knicks play hard all the time.
knicks are obviously at a talent deficiency and wouldnt even have made the playoffs if not for the rose gift.
it would be a different series if randle didnt play like shyt obviously....but its a lot easier to scheme against an isolating powerforward than it is for a lil guard that can shoot from anywhere on the court that gets picks all game with shooters all over the court....with 2 athletic bigs who can catch lobs...in THIS era. I mean the available weapons just put plainly out there...I'm surprised we only got blown out once looking at it objectively
knicks were in over their heads and greatly overachieved. I mean we're literally depending on 2nd year rj, journey men like bullock and noel, old ass taj, and past prime d rose to pick up all type of slack to keep up with the hawks.
frankly we reached our ceiling with a team whose salary is at the bottom of the league.
I think the year is a success. :yeshrug:
hawks are rght where they're supposed to be considering all the free agency moves they made and trae entering his 3rd year.
pretty sure the sixers will give them nikkas hell

Montez

Superstar
Daps
ESPN analysts picked us :manny:

We won the season series :manny:

After the season we had, it’s tough being down 3-1 but in the grand scheme, no one expected this and we know a lot more about these players (and coach).

We came into the season thinking of the lottery and what we could get for Randle. shyt changed.

Hawks a different team under Nate and Randle collapsed. shyt happens, we move.