Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
That’s not how it works no telling how he even performs for all we know dude could have been in foul trouble.
He’s not enough of a difference maker to swing this series.
"could have been"
fam I'm talking about the difference OF ONE POSSESSION
yes he's that much better than noel that even if he played 5 minutes in foul trouble he would close that type of ONE POINT GAP.
he's made strides in not fouling anyway. I dont see your angle. noel isnt it and he's be exposed this series.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Knicks shouldn’t extend him. I would say there was no chance but he is a CAA client.
There’s pretty much no way they don’t after an MIP season and being a leader for this team and that doesn’t bode well for us.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Y’all are bugging saying Randle is a 6th man:pachaha:

he’s clearly better than that, he’s not a number 1 but I do think he can be someone’s very good robin

We saw how things went his first season here as the man. He flopped and he improved drastically and led us to our first playoff berth in years

this was his first playoffs as the absolute focal point of the opposing teams defense and he flopped... what’s to say he won’t figure it out the next time he’s in the playoffs?

he’s been bad but 6th man :what: nah that’s disrespectful

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
"could have been"
fam I'm talking about the difference OF ONE POSSESSION
yes he's that much better than noel that even if he played 5 minutes in foul trouble he would close that type of ONE POINT GAP.
he's made strides in not fouling anyway. I dont see your angle. noel isnt it and he's be exposed this series.
Noel was also injured this series. He was one of the best defenders in basketball all the ‘lytics point to it.

Anyway if Mitch plays it’s an entirely different game no telling what would happened. Not as simple as saying well if Mitch plays that 1 point gap isn’t there. And he sure as hell isn’t swinging the series our issues are bigger than that.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
There’s pretty much no way they don’t after an MIP season and being a leader for this team and that doesn’t bode well for us.

No, he’s still here a year under contract. You not dogging him, you’re running it back. He shouldn’t get extended.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
That’s not how it works no telling how he even performs for all we know dude could have been in foul trouble. He’s not enough of a difference maker to swing this series.

You’re really gonna die on this hill huh? Literally the only thing you’ve been wrong about all year respectfully and you won’t give it up. :mjlol:

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Nah. It’s 2-2 with Mitch.
Y’all delusional man.

I had us winning this series because I thought Randle would show out. The Hawks defensive game plan caught me off guard. The Hawks have a vast talent advantage and McMillan has outcoached Thibs.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Ya nikkas too emotional with the Randle not being a good option shyt. His extension he can sign for would be for 4 years and 116 million dollars. I don’t understand how you don’t lock him in for this and keep it moving. He wouldn’t even be a top 32 player in terms of salary (He would be tied with D’Angelo Russell).

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
That’s not how it works no telling how he even performs for all we know dude could have been in foul trouble. He’s not enough of a difference maker to swing this series.
You don't appreciate his game to begin with so I understand this take

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Randle is like 6th man of the year type energy glue guy on a contender

knicks should never invest in him being the face of the franchise

If I’m knicks assuming they keep Randle I’d trade Rj to move up in the draft and get a star player Cade Cunningham or Jalen Green
You guys are doing a lot. He’s a solid second option. If he’s your third option your in good money. He’d be destroying the hawks if he had just one guy on the team to keep Hawks honest.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
You don't appreciate his game to begin with so I understand this take
The things Mitchell Robinson brings to the table would not swing this series. It’s just the truth.

I don’t hate dude he’s just overrated by Knicks fans. That’s to be expected Knicks fans been making fools out themselves this whole series.