Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
We’ve done okay at drafting, but we haven’t hit on a star like talent

relative to their drafting position, Mitch and IQ are good picks :ehh:

RJ was a solid no brainer pick at third

our issue is the lotto picks, Frank, Knox and Obi (as of now) have been a total waste

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I think the open shots are direct reflection of Noel and Mitchell not being there. The Knicks have been over compensating in the paint because of Trae young attacking consistently. If Noel was healthy or most importantly Robinson was healthy we wouldn’t have to do this

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Mitch is sorely missed too, Trae wouldn't be abusing the PnR as much as has and damn sure would have a harder time getting those floaters off and finding the roll man.
6VtkXht.png
100 percent cosign this

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Y'all make it sound like this is some easy shyt. Like you can magically make Trae guard RJ or Randle and exploit him. Trae guarding Reggie Bullock... So unless we start Burks and have Reggie come off the bench, nothing we can really do with Trae
That’s exactly what we should do.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
nikkas want game 6 attack this nikka Trae out the gate. It's ridiculous how Thibs doesn't have Rose and RJ get the switch and take turns bullying this nikka to the rim, fukk if Capela there, we dying cause nikkas settling for contested jumpers and then leaving nikkas open to take 3s. The Hawks offense is night and day when Trae isn't on the court.
Burks tried that and Trae kept going under the screen and staying with Reggie. You need to just put 5 scorers out there and put Trae in a blender. I don’t even care if we lose. I want this nikka exposed on a national stage.

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
Quickley, Obi, Barrett, Robinson over the last two-three years are better than most
:manny:

Good drafting for an already playoff caliber team looking for contributing role players, but certainly not for a bottom-dweller organization thirsty for a star to carry us...

:mjcry:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I told y’all Randle isn’t as effective when he isn’t prioritized :hubie:

#2 option? Ideally that nikka is a #4 or 6th Man on a championship team.
For this reason we can’t max dude.