Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Would Randle take 4/80? Last year team option?

honestly would rather give him 2/40 and let him go earn it but idk about this cap shyt:pachaha:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
What a good price in your opinion?
I’d give him $22-24M a season, 3-4 years. Ideally as that deal goes on he slides in the pecking order of the team. Like I said he’s a fourth option ideally on a championship team.

showtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's clear that Julius Randle can't be option #1, he's an option #2 type player. A team's offense can't be centered around Julius Randle period.

The Knicks need an elite point guard. We haven't had one since Walt Frazier. The Knicks also need a solid knock-down 3 point shooter like Bogdanović.

He's not even a #2 option Randle is a #3 or #4 option at best on a championship team

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that was hard 2 watch:stopitslime:

my guy d rose looks defeated by the rest of the teams performance , but at some point he also has to say f it and go super saiyan.. kant keep spoon feedin these guys in the hope they will get it goin

series on the line b selfish f it :francis:

thibs has also been horrible he has been out coached last 2 games

u either have 2 have someone hold trae accountable on defensive end , or you need Frank to kome in for Reggie

breeh has struggled on both ends:yeshrug:so may as well have frank kome out and defend him early :manny:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
he makes a big enough difference in a 1 point game in game 1 :yeshrug:
That’s not how it works no telling how he even performs for all we know dude could have been in foul trouble. He’s not enough of a difference maker to swing this series.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's not even a #2 option Randle is a #3 or #4 option at best on a championship team

Randle is like 6th man of the year type energy glue guy on a contender

knicks should never invest in him being the face of the franchise

If I’m knicks assuming they keep Randle I’d trade Rj to move up in the draft and get a star player Cade Cunningham or Jalen Green

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I’d give him $22-24M a season, 3-4 years. Ideally as that deal goes on he slides in the pecking order of the team. Like I said he’s a fourth option ideally on a championship team.
Knicks shouldn’t extend him. I would say there was no chance but he is a CAA client. The two sides shouldn’t be able to meet on an agreement. Knicks should offer 20-22 and CAA should counter with 24-26.

If they are being honest next year should feature Randle less. The offense has to be diversified because he can’t handle the heavy load in the playoffs which would lower his value by default.