Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
He doesn't mind that, which is part of his problem.

Anyway, start watching Chris Duarte (DE LO MIO PERSONAL) YouTube mixes because if Thibs has a say, he will target him

I mean I read his profile, seems like a solid complimentary piece :hubie:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Nah, he has to figure out a way to go at Trae defensively. Bullock hasn’t given the Knicks much of anything at all. He played 36 minutes today, scored 0 points, and Trae went off for 27 & 9.

And stop loading up the paint, and leaving shooters wide open.

Reggie should not even be starting, those numbers are awful

Ty-Fife

14k Gold Slum Computer Wizard
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Nah, he has to figure out a way to go at Trae defensively. Bullock hasn’t given the Knicks much of anything at all. He played 36 minutes today, scored 0 points, and Trae went off for 27 & 9.

The way they were leaving dudes open was ridiculous. We were at the top for defense this season just to forget how to play it when it matters smh.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Say what you will about Camelo Anthony's time in New York, but he ain't never bytch up like this under the bright lights.

I feel bad for Randle. Ya'll are hardcore and will never let him live it down despite the fact you guys wouldn't even be in the playoffs without him.
I feel bad as well.

I know he wants to win, I know he's capable.

I need to see postgame interview. People will say he's trash, I just think he's learning.

He will be better than this if he goes to the playoffs again in his career.

Also, I really know his son is going through it. Little man is surprisingly very aware of everything going on and he's going to hear a lot of terrible stuff about hi
s father

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
I feel bad as well.

I know he wants to win, I know he's capable.

I need to see postgame interview. People will say he's trash, I just think he's learning.

He will be better than this is he goes to the playoffs again in his career
these are the lessons usually learned within the first 2-3 years of an actual star.
took julius 7 years to get to this stage.....late bloomer stuff. he'll learn from it...but in that same token . I dont believe he's a true #1...and just is one cause of circumstance.
thibs has done him no favors in terms of adjustments.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Too many players that we relied on all season let us down, Randle, RJ, Bullock, IQ etc. We need to hit on at least 1 draft pick and sign someone good this summer
Y'all got 4 draft picks + Vildoza. Y'all aint bringing in 5 new kids.

Something has to give.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
these are the lessons usually learned within the first 2-3 years of an actual star.
took julius 7 years to get to this stage.....late bloomer stuff. he'll learn from it...but in that same token . I dont believe he's a true #1...and just is one cause of circumstance.
thibs has done him no favors in terms of adjustments.
I can understand you saying that.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC

Y'all make it sound like this is some easy shyt. Like you can magically make Trae guard RJ or Randle and exploit him. Trae guarding Reggie Bullock... So unless we start Burks and have Reggie come off the bench, nothing we can really do with Trae