Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps

If that's from the perspective that dude is hurt and he's just upset at life cuz he can't hoop, I feel you, Mitch.

If that's Twitter Finger Trier shyt for not letting him play, move his ass for Chris Bosh 2.0 in the draft and let Mobley give us some actual offense from the 5 spot and not just rim running :camby:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I hate to say this shyt because you a cool dude @AVXL but Got damn stop coming in our thread and commenting on shyt we saying. If you don’t like it then get the fukk out! You don’t see us going in your thread talking shyt and criticizing your analysis. You brehs are up in arms about everything :snoop:

Last edited:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If that's from the perspective that dude is hurt and he's just upset at life cuz he can't hoop, I feel you, Mitch.

If that's Twitter Finger Trier shyt for not letting him play, move his ass for Chris Bosh 2.0 in the draft and let Mobley give us some actual offense from the 5 spot and not just rim running :camby:
This Twitter/IG fingers running to the media shyt that some of our players and family members are displaying got me sick. I thought Thibs ran a tight ship?

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Yep I just started rooting for sports teams yesterday, thanks for noticing SMH :snoop:

It’s crazy y’all are unwilling to even acknowledge your own hypocrisy game to game
BEING A FAN OF SPORTS REQUIRES BIAS AND HYPOCRISY. WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. You had a Hawks breh in here saying that Randle wasn’t better than Capella or Bogi with a straight fukking face. (Not, would struggle against the hawks defense, flat out wasn’t better than). nikkas complain about foul calls against their team and think their own team never fouls. You’re being ridiculous. We’re in the moment and emotional. This isn’t unique to Knicks fandom. Cut it out.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I told nxggas during the year I ain't fooled by his regular season theatrics, which is now even more emphasized with the added crowds/noise. Julius even admitted himself he was affected by the noise in MSG.

And what acknowledgement would that have been when he's performing like this now? He's not even performing average; he's on some WOAT shyt. I acknowledge players improving or shown growth when I believe it's legit. You think his improvements have been legitimate given what you've seen in this series?

Nah.

It's cause he's trash who's got stage fright. He's at the root of his own problems. The Hawks aren't even doing anything spectacular on him. He's settling for bad shots; dribbling into dead-ends and jumping before looking for the open man on passes; getting flustered because his shot isn't falling. Essentially, he looks like the same damn player he's always looked like.

A leopard never changes its spots.

:manny:
So you don’t think he improved? He was a good switch defender this season and added to his shot creation package. There was legitimate skill development there in his dribble package and ball security and ability to hit shots in the midrange leaners, drifters, fades, step backs, and he shot very well beyond the arc especially from the corners. Dude legit put that work in.

The Hawks defense isn’t getting enough credit they’re collapsing on him hard on his drives and they are keying in on him on perimeter off-ball. He’s being guarded like a LeBron/Giannis. That’s why he’s settling for jump shots and dribbling into dead ends. A lot of his TO’s have been trying to hit shooters once the defense collapses on him in the paint. We don’t have enough shooting or shot creation or enough diversity in our offense to offset this. We’re a bad offensive team. I realize he’s missed some make-able perimeter shots but he’s not a pure shooter and he’s never seen playoff defense.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC

It’s the latter :lolbron:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I hate to say this shyt because you a cool dude @AVXL but Got damn stop coming in our thread and commenting on shyt we saying. If you don’t like it then get the fukk out! You don’t see us going in your thread talking shyt and criticizing your analysis. You brehs are up in arms about everything :snoop:

Breh with all due respect fukk that. It’s the playoffs breh, save that sensitive “stay outta my thread” shyt. We’re coming in peace talking about the game, nothing disrespectful at all. So please spare me with this weak shyt

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
BEING A FAN OF SPORTS REQUIRES BIAS AND HYPOCRISY. WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. You had a Hawks breh in here saying that Randle wasn’t better than Capella or Bogi with a straight fukking face. (Not, would struggle against the hawks defense, flat out wasn’t better than). nikkas complain about foul calls against their team and think their own team never fouls. You’re being ridiculous. We’re in the moment and emotional. This isn’t unique to Knicks fandom. Cut it out.

Breh I’m not mad at Knicks fans for being fans. I applaud it. Just be consistent, if y’all call us out on our bullshyt cool. But if we call y’all out on yours then deal with it. Nothing personal man

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Breh I’m not mad at Knicks fans for being fans. I applaud it. Just be consistent, if y’all call us out on our bullshyt cool. But if we call y’all out on yours then deal with it. Nothing personal man
:dead: Your fans, coaches and players been inconsistent as hell all series.

All starting with your coach talking to the media about our advantages? I mean was that really necessary? John Collins complaining about illegal screens. Atlanta fans on Twitter crying about fouls not being called talm about Noel tripped trae young last game. Your boy #1 pick diminishing Randalls stature as a player.... credit to how you all have schemed to stop him. Nate McMillan should just shut the fukk up, snitchin like tekashi 69 and let his coaching do the talking. It seems to be working so far.... no need to keep sounding like a chatty patty. This dude act like he didn’t play with the most defensively intense/ shyt talking player in nba history Gary Payton. :dahell: