Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
y'all must be dellusional ...

stabilize the 2nd unit:stopitslime:

don't matter if its first unit or 2nd unit

if Randle...rj and barrett aren't bringing u anything if there first 5 to 7 mins of the next game none of it matters:mjlol:

Payton should start??? and u go in a hole for rose to kome in and try and dig u out of a 20 pts deficit :francis:rather then a 10 or deficit is ass backwards:yeshrug:

just have burkes and IQ step up in the second unit ...

and tell RJ and Randle actually have a long good look in the mirror ..coz it seems like hawks players know if they get in his head he toast :stopitslime::stopitslime:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I’ve seen him try it and Capela is just waiting to put a wall up. That driving shyt won’t work for this serious.

that’s why you put Julius at the 5. If Capela matches up with him Randle is too strong. He was giving him straight work earlier in the season. If Capela wants to guard Obi then Obi can punish him anytime he cheats to double Randle.

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
i hope these knick0s breehs saw them chickenheads celebratin n aktin a fool and took it to heart :stopitslime:

hopefullyn it inspires them.to kome correct in game 4 :francis:

this guy barretts post game didnt give me.much faith :scust:
barrett is his own harshest critic. So when he plays bad he takes that shyt harder than any fan would.
rose tells him to get out of his own head....but he bounces back usually. he's a tough kid

scorpino

Love Yourz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seeing tatum go off like that got me depressed. I guess that’s what having a superstar looks like. I still have hope for Randle. I know this probably won’t solve shyt but if I’m thibs I go back to starting elf. If we’re down then just start Rose in the 2nd half.