Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
i hope these knick0s breehs saw them chickenheads celebratin n aktin a fool and took it to heart :stopitslime:

hopefullyn it inspires them.to kome correct in game 4 :francis:

this guy barretts post game didnt give me.much faith :scust:

Acting a fool? :dwillhuh:

Like Knick fans did after getting a split at home on Wednesday? The double standards you Knicks fans and sympathizers have is incredible

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Bruh, for real, the fukk is with you and this "hypocrite" shyt? :gucci:

Nate says the league favors the Knicks and wants to see NY be successful (Knicks fans go ape shyt saying he’s complaining)

Thibs complains about consistency in calls by refs in the 4th Q after Game 1 (Knicks fans are silent about Thibs complaining)

Knicks fans celebrate Game 2 victory outside MSG like they won a championship

Hawks fans celebrate Game 3 victory inside State Farm Arena as they’re leaving the game and Knicks fans criticize Hawks fans as “chickenheads and acting a fool”

Y’all seem content to criticize us but when y’all fans, coaches or players do the exact same thing, y’all are silent

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Elf’s mom on Twitter talking crazy. :laff:

His mother is fukking embarrassing. Wow.

Support your son. But shyt on the nikka's team on social media even though he truly is playing fukking terrible? The fukk?

Get this nikka the fukk up out of here. shyt is wild.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Nate says the league favors the Knicks and wants to see NY be successful (Knicks fans go ape shyt saying he’s complaining)

Thibs complains about consistency in calls by refs in the 4th Q after Game 1 (Knicks fans are silent about Thibs complaining)

Hawks fans celebrate Game 3 victory inside State Farm Arena as they’re leaving the game and Knicks fans criticize Hawks fans as “chickenheads and acting a fool”

Y’all seem content to criticize us but when y’all fans, coaches or players do the exact same thing, y’all are silent
Genuine question? Is this your first time rooting for sports. We’re talking shyt about our opponent in our thread. Amongst ourselves. This is literally how it works. You in our house mad at how we root for our team? :gucci:

only person I’m mad at is John Collins bytch ass. Same way y’all were probably mad at Reggie Bullock for talking shyt after game 2.

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Genuine question? Is this your first time rooting for sports. We’re talking shyt about our opponent in our thread. Amongst ourselves. This is literally how it works. You in our house mad at how we root for our team? :gucci:

only person I’m mad at is John Collins bytch ass. Same way y’all were probably mad at Reggie Bullock for talking shyt after game 2.

Yep I just started rooting for sports teams yesterday, thanks for noticing SMH :snoop:

It’s crazy y’all are unwilling to even acknowledge your own hypocrisy game to game

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps

Bruh, you didn't need to recap, I've seen your weird ass posts.

What Nate and Thibs did aren't the same and you know it, so stop bringing it up.

Saying "I hope they use those Hawks fans acting a fool as motivation" isn't a value judgment on the fans, it's saying they (the PLAYERS) need to get their shyt together.

You're on some "you said you don't like circles but you're eating a cookie, I don't get it, you're a hypocrite" shyt and it's fukking weird.

Last edited:

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Acting a fool? :dwillhuh:

Like Knick fans did after getting a split at home on Wednesday? The double standards you Knicks fans and sympathizers have is incredible

:hhh:im talkin bout ya fn team ..not the fans .. like give a f boutya fanbase ..:yeshrug:

im talkin about your players, the knicks opposition gloatin like they won the series , when they only 1 game up :mjlol::mjlol:

the knicks players should b usin that as fire to shake them.outta whatever slump.they in and regardless bring some better enegry on th3 defensive side in the next game

knicks breehs ..id nix it up.on the defensive end
as well

i would be trappin n pr3ssin up.on trae before the final.2.minutes of the game...and throwin that at him early in the game and to start the second to throw em.off

blood kant play without the ball in his hands ,thats facts :francis:

n they dont really have any other ball carriers or good playmakers in that startin 5, start given em.some diff defensive looks and have nikitina make a appearence

make the other players beat u coz if they arent in they spots which they used to bein fed in , that will throw the whole team off :yeshrug:

time to take 1 game baaak from em:francis: