Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
:manny: Neg train on @AVXL?

:shaq: Who says no?
Nah. I'm not with that.

He's atleast couching it as sports analysis talk. Can't really be sure he's trolling.

They are up in the series. If we were up... Best believe I'd go to each of these nikkas bbqs and straight up play Knicks highlights mad loud out of my speaker.

The game is the game.

That being said... The nuclear holocaust that would transpire if the Knicks somehow flip a switch and win this series...

God help them...:picard:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
:dead: Your fans, coaches and players been inconsistent as hell all series.

All starting with your coach talking to the media about our advantages? I mean was that really necessary? John Collins complaining about illegal screens. Atlanta fans on Twitter crying about fouls not being called talm about Noel tripped trae young last game. Your boy #1 pick diminishing Randalls stature as a player.... credit to how you all have schemed to stop him. Nate McMillan should just shut the fukk up, snitchin like tekashi 69 and let his coaching do the talking. It seems to be working so far.... no need to keep sounding like a chatty patty. This dude act like he didn’t play with the most defensively intense/ shyt talking player in nba history Gary Payton. :dahell:

Bro what do you think Knicks fans, players and coaches have been? The model of consistency? :heh:

Y’all have spit on and hurled expletives at our best player.
Your Coach complained about the consistency of foul calls after Game 1 :snoop:
Your fans literally had a parade on Eighth Ave after Game 2 :mjlol:
And I don’t even need to mention how your players have played and acted throughout this series, on and off the court

So breh I enjoy the back and forth and generally don’t have a problem with it but y’all acting mad sensitive about this shyt. I know y’all in your feelings after last night but damn. I thought you NY dudes we’re supposed to be tougher than this

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Nah. I'm not with that.

He's atleast couching it as sports analysis talk. Can't really be sure he's trolling.

They are up in the series. If we were up... Best believe I'd go to each of these nikkas bbqs and straight up play Knicks highlights mad loud out of my speaker.

The game is the game.

That being said... The nuclear holocaust that would transpire if the Knicks somehow flip a switch and win this series...

For the record I do respect the Knicks and y’all fans. I don’t think y’all win tomorrow but I do think y’all win Game 5 and this series comes down to a hard fought Game 6 back here in ATL

Cant reasonably expect all the Knicks players to play poorly like this for the rest of the series

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bro what do you think Knicks fans, players and coaches have been? The model of consistency? :heh:

And I don’t even need to mention how your players have played and acted throughout this series, on and off the court

So breh I enjoy the back and forth and generally don’t have a problem with it but y’all acting mad sensitive about this shyt. I know y’all in your feelings after last night but damn. I thought you NY dudes we’re supposed to be tougher than this
Only thing I don’t agree with is that fukk shyt they did to trae young. Melo caught it from the boston fans in the 2013 playoffs. Name a knicks player that has acted out of the ordinary in this series? Besides Reggie responding to what trae said on Twitter.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Never mentioned Trae. BUT YOU COLLINS?!? YOU GOTTA SHUT THE fukk UP. YOU ARE NOBODY.
Collins is a somebody. He might not be Trae or Bogi but he deserves the ability to talk shyt. He's been one of our best players for the last 3 seasons

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Nah. I'm not with that.

The game is the game.

You gotta admit, them Hawks fans are a bit zesty, extra and annoying.

I think I'm gonna just back away win or lose lol.

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps

It's this slick, passive aggressive, disingenuous shyt though bruh. All while talking about "you guys are hypocrites!" like a fukkin weirdo.

This thread deserves a better caliber of troll.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Yep I just started rooting for sports teams yesterday, thanks for noticing SMH :snoop:

It’s crazy y’all are unwilling to even acknowledge your own hypocrisy game to game
You trying to talk sense to nikkas with none. I told y'all how to treat Knicks fans. Treat them like hood rats.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I think Mitch is healthy enough to play but the doctors aren’t approving it. I think when he did the eyes tweet he got the go ahead to resume physical activity and now he wants to rush back. I know seeing Noel go out as well has his blood boiling but he has to relax.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I think Mitch is healthy enough to play but the doctors aren’t approving it. I think when he did the eyes tweet he got the go ahead to resume physical activity and now he wants to rush back. I know seeing Noel go out as well has his blood boiling but he has to relax.
Having Mitch out there would unlock so much :noah: all rose gotta do is lob it up anywhere. He can also cover the pick and roll better than Noel. Damn:beli: