Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
fukk Elfrid. Thibs can adjust by staggering Rose's minutes with the second unit subbing him out earlier in the first quarter.
Playing Rose 17-19 minutes in a row seems safe right after he got subbed in for Payton is great for Rose's health, too. FOH. :mjlol:
It’s not safe Thibs is playing with fire.

Regardless of Elfrid starting or not having Rose play 40 minutes and anchoring your whole offense through a playoff series is playing with fire.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Randle too big to not be trying to drive and bully dudes :francis:

also, Payton gotta start next game, I don’t care:francis:

second unit cannot manage without rose stabilizing it

I say Payton because it’s clear thibs ain’t putting Frank in
I’ve seen him try it and Capela is just waiting to put a wall up. That driving shyt won’t work for this serious.

Daps
U my nikka but you being funny coming in here rubbing it in now that Randle is struggling
I told nxggas during the year I ain't fooled by his regular season theatrics, which is now even more emphasized with the added crowds/noise. Julius even admitted himself he was affected by the noise in MSG.
I was as hard on Randle as anyone last year but he made major improvements to his game and I never saw you acknowledge that
And what acknowledgement would that have been when he's performing like this now? He's not even performing average; he's on some WOAT shyt. I acknowledge players improving or shown growth when I believe it's legit. You think his improvements have been legitimate given what you've seen in this series?
As a nikka that is always talking against the box score and talking about context you see the roots of Julius’ struggles are our roster/offensive limitations going up against a converging zone defense and yeah he’s missed make-able perimeter shots but as a whole he’s been off rhythm
Nah.

It's cause he's trash who's got stage fright. He's at the root of his own problems. The Hawks aren't even doing anything spectacular on him. He's settling for bad shots; dribbling into dead-ends and jumping before looking for the open man on passes; getting flustered because his shot isn't falling. Essentially, he looks like the same damn player he's always looked like.

A leopard never changes its spots.

:manny:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I told nxggas during the year I ain't fooled by his regular season theatrics, which is now even more emphasized with the added crowds/noise. Julius even admitted himself he was affected by the noise in MSG.

And what acknowledgement would that have been when he's performing like this now? He's not even performing average; he's on some WOAT shyt. I acknowledge players improving or shown growth when I believe it's legit. You think his improvements have been legitimate given what you've seen in this series?

Nah.

It's cause he's trash who's got stage fright. He's at the root of his own problems. The Hawks aren't even doing anything spectacular on him. He's settling for bad shots; dribbling into dead-ends and jumping before looking for the open man on passes; getting flustered because his shot isn't falling. Essentially, he looks like the same damn player he's always looked like.

A leopard never changes its spots.

:manny:
You waited 7 months to say something (7 freaking months). You were tagged multiple and I mean multiple times in that Jabari/Randle thread and the Randle/Porzingis thread and pretended like it didn’t exist. There’s absolutely no respect in what you are doing right now.

Even swagnificant with his wrong takes would have said something (more likely buckle down). This is some true coward shyt on your part.

Daps
You waited 7 months to say something (7 freaking months). You were tagged multiple and I mean multiple times in that Jabari/Randle thread and the Randle/Porzingis thread and pretended like it didn’t exist. There’s absolutely no respect in what you are doing right now.

Even swagnificant with his wrong takes would have said something (more likely buckle down). This is some true coward shyt on your part.
You want me to respond in every single thread to trolls who were never honest from the jump? My initial stance on Julius came from a place of objectivity, whereas the Lakers fans were doing their usual bullshyt of hyping up their own players, regardless, if they were right/wrong.

See, this is the problem, you don't get it.

You've never been privy to what happened.

When I was tagging muh'fukkas about this shyt over the years, nobody would respond, until it would suit them. Why should I be then expected to respond to every time they think it's going in their favour? You don't know what I replied to during the season, and you don't know how many times I was tagged (which is A LOT more than you think you ever saw).

This is why cats like you and @ISO should stay out of this shyt because you don't know the bullshyt Lakers fans pulled over the years with me.

p.s. I don't give a fukk about your respect.

:hubie: