Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Bad decision to start Rose, yes?? No punch off the bench.
It's hard to say because RJ and Randle were so atrocious that it's hard to estimate what would've happened. If Rose didn't start we could've been down 15 in the first 6 minutes with Elfrid, RJ and Randle out there.

Only reason it can be seen as a bad decision is because coaching staff did no preparation at all. One hour before the game Thibs was still saying they haven't made a decision. So no wonder rotations were garbage.

Decision was basically let's start Rose and then hope Burks drops 30.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The best player is showing up for one team and the other is not. Trae clearly looks like the all star out there..... we supposed to be the best defense in the league and trae is ripping that shyt to shreds. Meanwhile Randle got John Collins and Gallo defending him and can’t even score.:snoop:

If Randle doesn’t show up next game y’all brehs can say bye bye to the playoffs. Hawks have showed up every game while we take quarters off and it seems like we took this whole game off. Rose the only muthafukka on our team with heart. Give him randles max if this dude want to keep playing like a p*ssy.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Payton should have started you nikkas bytch too much using that man as a scapegoat

Dude was playing 5 minutes to start games. Yes, he isn’t good but he provided a balance for our rotations

Thibs gonna fukk around and have D-Rose injured again on his watch

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Payton’s mom is talking shyt on Twitter.

Said how’d that work out for y’all after the game. Too much chatty patty shyt going on behind the scenes if y’all letting family members get involved with a professional basketball teams decision.
Collins talking big cash shyt in the post game too:francis:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
U my nikka but you being funny coming in here rubbing it in now that Randle is struggling

I was as hard on Randle as anyone last year but he made major improvements to his game and I never saw you acknowledge that

As a nikka that is always talking against the box score and talking about context you see the roots of Julius’ struggles are our roster/offensive limitations going up against a converging zone defense and yeah he’s missed make-able perimeter shots but as a whole he’s been off rhythm

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
As much as I hate it to stabilize our 2nd unit Rose has to go back. His chemistry with IQ, Burks, and Obi was legitimately explosive :wow:No excuse for Randle though you're supposed to be the franchise at this point and you've tankes every playoff game. Our rookies look like the ones ready for war besides Drose and Taj:hhh:RJ needs another offseason or 2 at most in the lab to really take his game to a whole new level . Plenty of time for him. Randle though :ufdup:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Payton should have started you nikkas bytch too much using that man as a scapegoat

Dude was playing 5 minutes to start games. Yes, he isn’t good but he provided a balance for our rotations

Payton starting would've made RJ hit wide open shots? :leon:

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps

fukk Elfrid. Thibs can adjust by staggering Rose's minutes with the second unit subbing him out earlier in the first quarter.
Playing Rose 17-19 minutes in a row seems safe right after he got subbed in for Payton is great for Rose's health, too. FOH. :mjlol: