Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
No, one coach was commentating about the inconsistent calls in the fourth quarter which he was right about. The other coach was bytching and insinuating that the league was favoring favor to the Knicks, because they play in a bigger market which was why they fined his dumbass. Nate should worry about his questionable substitution patterns first. :umad:

What did he even say? I went to the postgame press conference and he was complimenting the refs whereas Nate literally came out and said the league needs to review the first two games. What was the Thibs comment that these guys are salty over?

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Atlanta is complaining a lot. It’s playoff Basketball. The refs always swallow their whistles compared to the regular season to ensure teams don’t use fouls to steal wins.

If there was anyone you Atlanta fans should go after it’s Nate for sitting the starters and letting Knicks get a lead and build momentum. Keep in mind Atlanta came back but the Knicks starters eventually took control.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
No, one coach was commentating about the inconsistent calls in the fourth quarter which he was right about. The other coach was bytching and insinuating that the league was favoring favor to the Knicks, because they play in a bigger market which was why they fined his dumbass. Nate should worry about his questionable substitution patterns first. :umad:

Again, your coach complains and y’all got nothing to say. Nate makes a widely held view about the Knicks and gets fined. Y’all being hypocrites breh, if y’all don’t want coaches complaining or talking about the refs and the league then call it both ways or in the words of Thibs on Tuesday “be consistent”. Y’all kill me with this hypocritical bullshyt

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
If you could guarantee he wouldn’t kill our chemistry, I’d strongly consider this trade. I love his fire and i think thibs would too.