Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
This is fukking hilarious. Atlanta complaining about the officiating permeates from the head coach to the players all the way down to their lame ass fanbase.

Yet you had NONE of this smoke when Thibs was complaining about foul calls in the 4th after Game 1. The hypocrisy of some of y’all :camby:

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
You right bu I want tonight . Take their confidence make them tight for game 4. Randle come out with a monster game and they’ll be shook

For real. Gotta bench Payton and get the offense going early. Take the crowd out the game whatever crowd they have. Should calm Randle's nerves a bit, get his confidence back and prevent us from digging ourselves out of a hole without that Garden energy to feed off of.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Yet you had NONE of this smoke when Thibs was complaining about foul calls in the 4th after Game 1. The hypocrisy of some of y’all :camby:
The difference is he complained to the refs like normal coaches do, not social media. He was complaining about the illegal screens on Nerlens before switching up and dishing Hawks their own medicine boxing out their big men. Hawks turned around and complained to the media.

If you know our history, Knicks refs are not on our side which gives us the advantage in away games.

Can you pull up a Twitter post where Thibs complained to the media or Adam Silver like ya boys or your coach?

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
You would think there’s just no way Randle will continue to score only 15 points a game...

And Knicks are still only one possession away from being up 2-0

Atlanta gotta be feeling some type of pressure. Same way Clips feel like Mavs can’t continue this hot shooting streak, Hawks gotta feel like Randle can’t stay subdued for much longer

Props to Atlanta for getting the split. They did their job. Now, I expect Knicks to get their own split.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
When I saw that I knew he was kinda giving up this game for rest and to setup a better situation for Game 3. We did what we’re supposed to do and took home court. Now we the Hawks gotta make sure they didn’t give up 1 at home.

My personal philosophy is that you lay it all out there when you're that close to a win. But I can understand wanting to have his cake and eat it too. Had yall come away with a 2-0 lead AND gotten away with resting the starters, it'd be a full-on nightmare scenario. I'm hoping the momentum shift carries into this next game, I remember a long time ago hearing Bill Walton talk about how the way teams end games can carry over to the start of the next game in a tough series and it always stuck with me (pretty sure Walt Frazier has alluded to the same, but Walton's hippie way of explaining it always stuck in my head).

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps

No, one coach was commentating about the inconsistent calls in the fourth quarter which he was right about. The other coach was bytching and insinuating that the league was favoring favor to the Knicks, because they play in a bigger market which was why they fined his dumbass. Nate should worry about his questionable substitution patterns first. :umad: