Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
This is fukking hilarious. Atlanta complaining about the officiating permeates from the head coach to the players all the way down to their lame ass fanbase.

If they are complaining about calls now, imagine if they had to face Heliflopter Harden in the next round...

Lucky for them, it’s still Knicks in 5

:obama:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I don't even know if I can watch tomorrow.

I'm in one of those, "I think they play better when I'm not watching."

Had a mid-afternoon doc appt. (Pacific Time) and didn't get to watch much of game 2.

I'm just way too anxious
just say u p*ssy

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why'd they have to move Austin for Derrick? it ain't like RJ is always putting up number???

he could have spelled time for both Reggie n RJ.
I would have kept him also I thought it was coz he fell out of rotation n fell out wit things before rose even kame

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
why'd they have to move Austin for Derrick? it ain't like RJ is always putting up number???

he could have spelled time for both Reggie n RJ.
I would have kept him also I thought it was coz he fell out of rotation n fell out wit things before rose even kame
it was literally cause of derrick rose' acquisition
he got 9 dnps after rose got here.
Where would we even find time for him. we didnt think payton would be THIS bad at the time of trading austin for a second rounder

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
Nate was working the refs before game one, tried to bytch about the crowd after they won, and is right back to working the refs with the screen complaining. He turned that team around, but the whining is tiresome...also he did us a favor taking all his playmakers off the court for the top of the fourth quarter though :mjlol:

When I saw that I knew he was kinda giving up this game for rest and to setup a better situation for Game 3. We did what we’re supposed to do and took home court. Now we the Hawks gotta make sure they didn’t give up 1 at home.