Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
The Knicks need a Damian Lillard/Steph Curry-type point guard. Having an elite PG will instantly make the Knicks championship contenders (with this current roster).
Gonna be hard to get that type of point guard while keep this team together. But Dame might be getable in the near future.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The Knicks need a Damian Lillard/Steph Curry-type point guard. Having an elite PG will instantly make the Knicks championship contenders (with this current roster).

Who like that is available and won’t require the Knicks to send RJ and IQ back for them?

I still think they build up to try and get Beal or Zach in 2022. Let this team grow and then add that scoring punch.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Who like that is available and won’t require the Knicks to send RJ and IQ back for them?

I still think they build up to try and get Beal or Zach in 2022. Let this team grow and then add that scoring punch.
Either through the draft or through free agency this year or next year.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Gonna be hard to get that type of point guard while keep this team together. But Dame might be getable in the near future.
I was more talking about through the draft. The Knicks first pick in the draft this year should be a point guard (the best PG available at that point in the draft).