Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
If you could guarantee he wouldn’t kill our chemistry, I’d strongly consider this trade. I love his fire and i think thibs would too.

Sexton has def become an underrated player, but I'm not giving up Obi, 21 and 32 in this draft for him. He's a free agent with a fairly high QO after next season, so I'd rather keep the assets and package them if we get an opportunity to move up.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
If you could guarantee he wouldn’t kill our chemistry, I’d strongly consider this trade. I love his fire and i think thibs would too.

:patrice: Obi is starting to produce, but Sexton would fit better on paper....

You ask me this two weeks ago and it’s a easy yes

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
:patrice: Obi is starting to produce, but Sexton would fit better on paper....

You ask me this two weeks ago and it’s a easy yes
Right. Again, like son said, the locker room gives me pause, but Sexton 1000% believes he’s better than Trae Young. That would have been a really fun back and forth. He fits the “hard working” and “not scared of the moment” mold that this front office seems to prioritize in the players they’re going after too.

Anyways, loving all the music coming from Knicks fans...

CapitalOne

Do You Believe...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You can't be this retarded. You do know Austin was part of the trade to get Rose right?
austin was traded in a 3 team trade to okc for Terrance Ferguson and Vincent Poirier and a philly second rounder

derrck rose was traded from Detroit for dsj and a second rounder

the Austin trade was on the deadline in march
The rose trade happened in February

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Austin was traded because he had issues with thibs

he was also traded because he was in a big slump and they wanted to free up minutes for IQ who had taken his spot in the rotation

then rose came and the rest is history

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
austin was traded in a 3 team trade to okc for Terrance Ferguson and Vincent Poirier and a philly second rounder

derrck rose was traded from Detroit for dsj and a second rounder

the Austin trade was on the deadline in march
The rose trade happened in February
Oh nevermind then, I'm the dumb one. Carry on.
tenor.gif

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
Again, your coach complains and y’all got nothing to say. Nate makes a widely held view about the Knicks and gets fined. Y’all being hypocrites breh, if y’all don’t want coaches complaining or talking about the refs and the league then call it both ways or in the words of Thibs on Tuesday “be consistent”. Y’all kill me with this hypocritical bullshyt

Lol you don't even believe what you're saying bruh.

The two aren't even remotely the same.