Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
So now the media and the NBA hates the Knicks. Wow :mjlol:

The team in the #1 media market, the team that plays in “The Mecca” of basketball, the team that’s one of the most valuable franchises in ALL of professional sports, that’s the team the NBA hates? Are y’all hearing y’all selves?

shyt if the NBA hates y’all I can’t comprehend the disregard and contempt the NBA must have for the Hawks :heh:

tenor.gif

:russ: the one thing Knicks fans and Dolan share, a complete lack of rationale.

No
One
Hates
The
Knicks

Celtics, Lakers, at one time the Heat or Cavs, Nets, Warriors all are hated or loved. No one hates the Knicks. Ya'll just the Knicks breh. It is what it is. No one hates ya'll. No one. Maybe they hate you Knicks fans. You nikkas are retarded but not the org.

Post like this and what your coach said is why I know ya’ll are scared. Everybody hates the Knicks. That’s why we are the best fan base in the world. The idea that anyone favors us is absurd. Trust me

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The NBA don't hate the Knicks you dumbass. You can say the Hawks are irrelevant if you want but it's not due to our play. Facts!
If you gon be in here getting mad and shyt with opposing teams fans when having a discussion with them then gtfo. Stop being so emotional. :heh:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Brehs listen: Pro sports in general are biased to NY teams. #1 media market, big market teams. It’s not a lie to say the league is biased to the Knicks, whether it’s consciously or unconsciously biased. Y’all focused on NY Knicks writers and Coli posters but Coach was asked about the overwhelming media support for the Knicks in this series. That’s where this response came from. Even if you do believe the Knicks will win the series (and its definitely possible) 14 out of 16 by ESPN is disproportionate based on the two teams playing.

I don’t see the lie brehs, but as a non New Yorker I can tell you that these leagues especially the NBA needs ratings. So as long as the Knicks have a pulse the NBA is going to want to see y’all do well. It is what it is :yeshrug:
Vegas favored the Hawks...

And we should be favored by ESPN we have a much better defense, we were the higher seed, we swept the season series.

There is anti-Knicks bias. NBA writers kept R.J. Barrett off the All-Rookie teams. It runs deep you’re not a Knicks fans so you don’t feel it.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
tenor.gif

Post like this and what your coach said is why I know ya’ll are scared. Everybody hates the Knicks. That’s why we are the best fan base in the world. The idea that anyone favors us is absurd. Trust me

Just truth telling and gamesmanship brother :mjgrin: The league is on notice now that’s it been called out and rightfully so

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

And we should be favored by ESPN we have a much better defense, we were the higher seed, we swept the season series.

There is anti-Knicks bias. NBA writers kept R.J. Barrett off the All-Rookie teams. It runs deep you’re not a Knicks fans so you don’t feel it.

Bro I’m not mad at anyone favoring the Knicks. I disagree that y’all will win based on the talent gap between the two teams but it is what it is. Y’all are a team the NBA wants to see be successful

And Vegas is trying to make money, they have no dog in the fight...I’d trust their opinion over what the biased media and NBA people think about this series

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

:dead: You really thought R.J. should have been all rookie. We got the same damn record and identical net rating and we are two different teams. LP and Nate. With LP, on pace to win 32 games in a 82 game season. With Nate, on pace to win 57 games. Breh, ya'll so delusional, it's insane. I can't wait. I ain't never wanted to humble an idiot fanbase so bad in my life.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
:dead: You really thought R.J. should have been all rookie. We got the same damn record and identical net rating and we are two different teams. LP and Nate. With LP, on pace to win 32 games in a 82 game season. With Nate, on pace to win 57 games. Breh, ya'll so delusional, it's insane. I can't wait. I ain't never wanted to humble an idiot fanbase so bad in my life.
Mf how many times do y’all have to talk shyt just to get humbled :mindblown:

Every season same shyt go look up your record against us in the last 10-12 games. Aren’t you tired of Atlanta becoming a home game for us?

Nobody cares about Nate this shyt will boil down to matchups. With our guard play, Julius, and our team defense y’all assed out. McMillan isn’t a good playoff coach. Thibs will out coach him. Trae will have an inefficient series.

Knicks in 5 nikka

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Mf how many times do y’all have to talk shyt just to get humbled :mindblown:

Every season same shyt go look up your record against us in the last 10-12 games. Aren’t you tired of Atlanta becoming a home game for us?

Nobody cares about Nate this shyt will boil down to matchups. With our guard play, Julius, and our team defense y’all assed out. McMillan isn’t a good playoff coach. Thibs will out coach him. Trae will have an inefficient series.

Knicks in 5 nikka
Hoe babble. You goofies couldn't humble Mother Teresa much less a real man so stop that goofy shyt.

Home game? LOL! You clowns act like you Lakers fans, get the fukk outta here. There will be Knicks fans at our arena but it won't be the Lakers. It would be like the Celtics, where you got a notable amount while most of fans will be Hawks fans. I know Knicks fans are retarded. I know ya'll really are stupid as fukk so you probably would see it like you guys on some Laker shyt when you are just Knick fans.

We do because we play chess, ya'll play checkers. Nate did what was needed and took one for the team. I fukk with that nikka 100%. He was on his Phil Jackson shyt.

Trae will destroy the Knicks. VICIOUSLY. I really don't see this being much of a series. It will be tough but Hawks in 4 or 5 at most.

LOL, Thibs ain't much of a playoff coach himself. Man, I can't wait for this series to start.

Ya'll keep belittling Trae like he's Brevin Knight with an unlimited whistle. I can't fukking wait. Ya'll not that good, ya'll just a regular season team. Ya'll need Sliver, Zebras, and all the help you can get bytches just to take this to 6 games and ultimately lose. You can't guard us. We can guard you. The end. When this series end, I want my fukking roses bytch!

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like Trae Young might go off these playoffs
He been waiting for a moment to prove himself

who gonna stop him on the knicks? :patrice:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Hoe babble. You goofies couldn't humble Mother Teresa much less a real man so stop that goofy shyt.

Home game? LOL! You clowns act like you Lakers fans, get the fukk outta here. There will be Knicks fans at our arena but it won't be the Lakers. It would be like the Celtics, where you got a notable amount while most of fans will be Hawks fans. I know Knicks fans are retarded. I know ya'll really are stupid as fukk so you probably would see it like you guys on some Laker shyt when you are just Knick fans.

We do because we play chess, ya'll play checkers. Nate did what was needed and took one for the team. I fukk with that nikka 100%. He was on his Phil Jackson shyt.

Trae will destroy the Knicks. VICIOUSLY. I really don't see this being much of a series. It will be tough but Hawks in 4 or 5 at most.

LOL, Thibs ain't much of a playoff coach himself. Man, I can't wait for this series to start.

Ya'll keep belittling Trae like he's Brevin Knight with an unlimited whistle. I can't fukking wait. Ya'll not that good, ya'll just a regular season team. Ya'll need Sliver, Zebras, and all the help you can get bytches just to take this to 6 games and ultimately lose. You can't guard us. We can guard you. The end. When this series end, I want my fukking roses bytch!
U talking a lot of shyt you better not lose nikka :banderas: