Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Read the article you’re citing. Trae shot like shyt against us. He got his at the FT stripe.

We have three tall PG’s (all 6’3, 6’4) with long wingspans (all 6’7+) with Quickley, Payton, and Frank. Our defense is ranked first in several defensive metrics.

We not worried about dude like that he’s not Steph Curry, he’s not LeBron :dead:

We are equipped to handle your best player more so than y’all are to handle ours :shaq2:
This is my feel for the series too.

We’re fitting to make this series hell for the Hawks.
Maybe but Trae’s greatest skill is his passing. He’s adept at the PnR, getting his guys setup to score and he’s increasingly unselfish. Anyone expecting a Steph clone is gonna be disappointed. He’s more like Steve Nash by getting in the lane with floaters, breaking the defense down, throwing lobs. Even if he’s off ball and defers to Bogi to initiate he’s a threat to spot up from 3

Not sure how y’all stop that but we’ll see
They are going to beat him up.... it’s pretty clear the Knicks like to be physical during the regular season and I think they are going to be scary come the playoffs.

Last edited:

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
You’re talking local shyt breh. Nationally the perception is that league wants y’all to be successful and it’s true. That’s not even debatable

And what coach hasn’t told his team they may not get calls? He got asked a question and answered it truthfully, y’all acting like he’s lying is baffling to me. I thought this would be one thing we’d agree on :dwillhuh:

The way this nikka slid this in like he didn't spend 3 pages saying Nate was just talking about fans and the media and nothing being rigged :wow:

All this talking shyt ain't about shyt.

Ban bet me bruh :wow:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
ESPN isn’t local. The Jump segments on Knicks fans being happy isn’t local. National podcasts talking about the Knicks opponent three point percentage being an anomaly isn’t local.

And i guess the league fined him for fun right? He brought up the reffing because he knows his frail ass pg isn’t built for playoff defense. Keep it a stack.

Where did Nate mention the refs? :dwillhuh:

This is about the league’s perception of favoring the Knicks being successful

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
What Nate did was loser talk.

Gaming the refs would be talking about them letting Trae play his game, or even talking about the Knicks defense not being watched right.

How do you complain about the league being against you before you play a single game?

That is bird talk, and just whining

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
The way this nikka slid this in like he didn't spend 3 pages saying Nate was just talking about fans and the media and nothing being rigged :wow:

All this talking shyt ain't about shyt.

Ban bet me bruh :wow:

No one said the games or refs are going to be rigged :dwillhuh:

Im convinced y’all either didn’t read/hear what Coach said or y’all are just being willfully ignorant

And we can do an avi bet, I don’t want you to run away from this shyt talkin breh :ufdup:

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
No one said the games or refs are going to be rigged :dwillhuh:

Im convinced y’all either didn’t read/hear what Coach said or y’all are just being willfully ignorant

And we can do an avi bet, I don’t want you to run away from this shyt talkin breh :ufdup:

Nah bruh. I wanna send you home for the offseason like the Knicks bout to do the Hawks.

Banned til 2021/22 tip off (:dame:) Make that shyt official.:handshake: