Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
The lots of folks are the millions of casual fans who will turn in to watch the Knicks just b/c it’s NY

The lots of folks are media members who don’t watch the Hawks but have watched the Knicks, are East Coast biased and blindly pick y’all. 14 out of 16 ESPN NBA writers doesn’t seem biased to you? This isn’t a 1 seed vs 8 seed matchup breh...this is a matchup of teams with identical records yet its 14-2 for the Knicks. And you can seriously say there’s no media bias or NBA bias

I wish y’all would just keep shyt a buck...no one is saying games will be rigged but let’s not act like y’all aren’t seen as one of the NBA’s golden child

:dead:

I'm out. You got it bruh.

Man's is a whole NBA coach and had a whole conversation with his team to talk about how they gotta "face" the millions of casual fans and the same "biased" media that said the Knicks had ZERO chance of making the playoffs and would win half the games they ended up winning this year before the season started and have been mocking the Knicks for the better part of the last 20 years. That was him talking strategy. With his team. Nate the Great, prepping his guys for the hate his team is gonna deal with from fans and 14/16 ESPN analysts.

You got it right with this one bruh. My fault. :wow:

#knicksgate

Last edited:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
:dead:

I'm out. You got it bruh.

Man's is a whole NBA coach and had a whole conversation with his team to talk about how they gotta "face" the millions of casual fans and the same "biased" media that said the Knicks had ZERO chance of making the playoffs and would win half the games they ended up winning this year before the season started and have been mocking the Knicks for the better part of the last 20 years. That was him talking strategy. With his team. Nate the Great, prepping his guys for the hate his team is gonna deal with from fans and 14/16 ESPN analysts.

You got it right with this one bruh. My fault. :wow:

#knicksgate
The same media that spent the first FOUR months of the season discrediting our defense and blaming it on random opponents having bad shooting nights and saying our schedule was easy. They literally didn’t give us respect until like the last 3 weeks of the season. They laughed at us when smart Knicks fans celebrated a gutsy win against the pacers (who were a 5 seed at the time) to get above .500 and get the 8 seed at the time. That’s when WE knew we had something special but they told us we were trash for even being happy.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
The same media that spent the first FOUR months of the season discrediting our defense and blaming it on random opponents having bad shooting nights and saying our schedule was easy. They literally didn’t give us respect until like the last 3 weeks of the season. They laughed at us when smart Knicks fans celebrated a gutsy win against the pacers (who were a 5 seed at the time) to get above .500 and get the 8 seed at the time. That’s when WE knew we had something special but they told us we were trash for even being happy.

So now the media and the NBA hates the Knicks. Wow :mjlol:

The team in the #1 media market, the team that plays in “The Mecca” of basketball, the team that’s one of the most valuable franchises in ALL of professional sports, that’s the team the NBA hates? Are y’all hearing y’all selves?

shyt if the NBA hates y’all I can’t comprehend the disregard and contempt the NBA must have for the Hawks :heh:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC

The team in the #1 media market, the team that plays in “The Mecca” of basketball, the team that’s one of the most valuable franchises in ALL of professional sports, that’s the team the NBA hates? Are y’all hearing y’all selves?

shyt if the NBA hates y’all I can’t comprehend the disregard and contempt the NBA must have for the Hawks :heh:
The NBA hates the Knicks, the Hawks are just irrelevant.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Breh this is what Coach said:

Tell me where is the lie. You got the media like ESPN 14 out of 16 picking y’all. Like we get it breh, we ain’t mad but we understand. The NBA is desirous of a NY Knick team doing well in the playoffs. The NBA WANTS to see the Garden in prime time. shyt ain’t the league offices right down the street from MSG? :heh:

Silver wants y’all to be here and do well, let’s not play dumb
You talking to the biggest idiots in sports, Knicks fans. Logic? Have you read the articles from their writers. Biggest idiots in sports. A true peanut gallery.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The nba doesn’t need the Knicks to be good to be successful, the Knicks ALWAYS make money and sell seats in MSG . The media actively Lolknicks for years including this season where they thought this end of season schedule would put us in the playin . They are however indifferent to your team as the real difference is we are a story good or bad the Hawks aren’t.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Yes they do dikk head we constantly being undermined and shytted on by the media you deaf or blind nikka?
nikka, are you dumb? No one hates the Knicks. Ya'll just can't get right. That's it. No one hates the Knicks. Even LeBron said it's good to see the Knicks good. Everyone feels that way. Who hates that? Ya'll think because everyone clowns Dolan and the Knicks decision making skills as well as their lack of rationale that people hate y'all, no one hates ya'll. Some people hate the Lakers. Some hate the Celtics. Some hate the Nets. No one hates the Knicks. Their fans, yes, their idiots but not the squad Thibs is coaching. Maybe some hated the 90s Knicks but no one hates these nikkas. I don't hate the Knicks. They aren't that good to bother to hate.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka, are you dumb? No one hates the Knicks. Ya'll just can't get right. That's it. No one hates the Knicks. Even LeBron said it's good to see the Knicks good. Everyone feels that way. Who hates that? Ya'll think because everyone clowns Dolan and the Knicks decision making skills as well as their lack of rationale that people hate y'all, no one hates ya'll. Some people hate the Lakers. Some hate the Celtics. Some hate the Nets. No one hates the Knicks. Their fans, yes, their idiots but not the squad Thibs is coaching. Maybe some hated the 90s Knicks but no one hates these nikkas. I don't hate the Knicks. They aren't that good to bother to hate.
Really no one hates the Knicks ? Why does this board make hate threads for the Knicks constantly

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Really no one hates the Knicks ? Why does this board make hate threads for the Knicks constantly
:russ: the one thing Knicks fans and Dolan share, a complete lack of rationale.

No
One
Hates
The
Knicks

Celtics, Lakers, at one time the Heat or Cavs, Nets, Warriors all are hated or loved. No one hates the Knicks. Ya'll just the Knicks breh. It is what it is. No one hates ya'll. No one. Maybe they hate you Knicks fans. You nikkas are retarded but not the org.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
:russ: The media fukking hates us. Even when we were rolling they stay with the slick backhanded insults

that white guy max Kellerman I think he is was just laughing and talking down on us for no reason :mjlol:

The NBA hates the Knicks, the Hawks are just irrelevant.

The nba doesn’t need the Knicks to be good to be successful, the Knicks ALWAYS make money and sell seats in MSG . The media actively Lolknicks for years including this season where they thought this end of season schedule would put us in the playin . They are however indifferent to your team as the real difference is we are a story good or bad the Hawks aren’t.

Brehs listen: Pro sports in general are biased to NY teams. #1 media market, big market teams. It’s not a lie to say the league is biased to the Knicks, whether it’s consciously or unconsciously biased. Y’all focused on NY Knicks writers and Coli posters but Coach was asked about the overwhelming media support for the Knicks in this series. That’s where this response came from. Even if you do believe the Knicks will win the series (and its definitely possible) 14 out of 16 by ESPN is disproportionate based on the two teams playing.

I don’t see the lie brehs, but as a non New Yorker I can tell you that these leagues especially the NBA needs ratings. So as long as the Knicks have a pulse the NBA is going to want to see y’all do well. It is what it is :yeshrug: