Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
Breh this is what Coach said:

Tell me where is the lie. You got the media like ESPN 14 out of 16 picking y’all. Like we get it breh, we ain’t mad but we understand. The NBA is desirous of a NY Knick team doing well in the playoffs. The NBA WANTS to see the Garden in prime time. shyt ain’t the league offices right down the street from MSG? :heh:

Silver wants y’all to be here and do well, let’s not play dumb
the same espn that had us being at the bottom of the league.
of course the knicks being great is beneficial to the league...its the largest market in the country....but if the league had their way we'd have 5 #1 picks like the god damn cavs instead of never having one since patrick ewing even though we've sucked :mjlol:
What he's insinuating is corny and trying to manufacture some bullshyt mental edge :mjlol:
talking like the nba gonna rig it so we win. they needed to start rigging shyt 30 years ago

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">MVP. All-Star. Now let’s add Sixth Man of the Year to the résumé <a href="https://t.co/HA2Lr8XiEn">pic.twitter.com/HA2Lr8XiEn</a></p>&mdash; x - NEW YORK KNICKS (@nyknicks) <a href="">May 20, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps

Tell me where is the lie. You got the media like ESPN 14 out of 16 picking y’all. Like we get it breh, we ain’t mad but we understand. The NBA is desirous of a NY Knick team doing well in the playoffs. The NBA WANTS to see the Garden in prime time. shyt ain’t the league offices right down the street from MSG? :heh:

Just stop.

BoogieDown23

MY SON HAS COOKIES!
Daps
Reppin
The Boogiedown Bronx :blessed:

Man fukk them media members, they are full of shyt. The same "NY bias" media who all had the Knicks missing the playoffs this year:mjlol:

Who cares if they pick us to win? I know I don't. The problem is that y'all want their cosign and you're mad that you didn't get it.

Like @storyteller said Nate is tryna game these refs that's all

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
the same espn that had us being at the bottom of the league.
of course the knicks being great is beneficial to the league...its the largest market in the country....but if the league had their way we'd have 5 #1 picks like the god damn cavs instead of never having one since patrick ewing even though we've sucked :mjlol:
What he's insinuating is corny and trying to manufacture some bullshyt mental edge :mjlol:
talking like the nba gonna rig it so we win. they needed to start rigging shyt 30 years ago

What you said in the bold is all he’s saying

No one is saying the league is trying to rig the game for y’all but yea the league is hype y’all are in it. We not gettin prime time games b/c we the Hawks lol

Y’all just lookin for something to complain about SMH

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Man fukk them media members, they are full of shyt. The same "NY bias" media who all had the Knicks missing the playoffs this year:mjlol:

Who cares if they pick us to win? I know I don't. The problem is that y'all want their cosign and you're mad that you didn't get it.

Like @storyteller said Nate is tryna game these refs that's all

Breh fukk their co-sign. But the fact 14 out of 16 picked y’all is corny asf especially when it’s a 4/5 matchup vs two evenly matched teams. I expect a close, gritty series. But again it goes into the narrative the league wants and that’s a successful Knicks team. It’s obvious breh

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
What you said in the bold is all he’s saying

No one is saying the league is trying to rig the game for y’all but yea the league is hype y’all are in it. We not gettin prime time games b/c we the Hawks lol

Y’all just lookin for something to complain about SMH

"

"So, yes, we have talked about that, about the advantages of this situation and some things that we're going to have to face, going into [Game 1], with everyone picking New York to win and a lot of folks wanting to see New York in the playoffs."

That's what he said, right? Your own quote, right?

That sound like some "this is great for ratings" shyt to you?

Who are the "lots of folks"? What is the inference here? the subtext? Why do you think he got fined? Now it's a conspiracy against the fukking Hawks? :heh:

Some of yall are so fukking weird. Just stop.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Breh fukk their co-sign. But the fact 14 out of 16 picked y’all is corny asf especially when it’s a 4/5 matchup vs two evenly matched teams. I expect a close, gritty series. But again it goes into the narrative the league wants and that’s a successful Knicks team. It’s obvious breh

The Knicks swept the season series and have homecourt advantage with a top-8 record in the league at home. I expect a hard-fought series too, but 14 out of 16 picking the Knicks isn't a conspiracy.

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
"

"So, yes, we have talked about that, about the advantages of this situation and some things that we're going to have to face, going into [Game 1], with everyone picking New York to win and a lot of folks wanting to see New York in the playoffs."

That's what he said, right? Your own quote, right?

That sound like some "this is great for ratings" shyt to you?

Who are the "lots of folks"? What is the inference here? the subtext? Why do you think he got fined? Now it's a conspiracy against the fukking Hawks? :heh:

Some of yall are so fukking weird. Just stop.

The lots of folks are the millions of casual fans who will turn in to watch the Knicks just b/c it’s NY

The lots of folks are media members who don’t watch the Hawks but have watched the Knicks, are East Coast biased and blindly pick y’all. 14 out of 16 ESPN NBA writers doesn’t seem biased to you? This isn’t a 1 seed vs 8 seed matchup breh...this is a matchup of teams with identical records yet its 14-2 for the Knicks. And you can seriously say there’s no media bias or NBA bias

I wish y’all would just keep shyt a buck...no one is saying games will be rigged but let’s not act like y’all aren’t seen as one of the NBA’s golden child

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The lots of folks are the millions of casual fans who will turn in to watch the Knicks just b/c it’s NY

The lots of folks are media members who don’t watch the Hawks but have watched the Knicks, are East Coast biased and blindly pick y’all. 14 out of 16 ESPN NBA writers doesn’t seem biased to you? This isn’t a 1 seed vs 8 seed matchup breh...this is a matchup of teams with identical records yet its 14-2 for the Knicks. And you can seriously say there’s no media bias or NBA bias

I wish y’all would just keep shyt a buck...no one is saying games will be rigged but let’s not act like y’all aren’t seen as one of the NBA’s golden child
ESPN hates the Knicks and shyts on us every time they get that’s why I refuse to watch that channel but I’ll let you cook.

radio rahiem

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mount Vernon, NY via Trinidad & Tobago

Knicks nba golden child? :laff:
:childplease: