Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
@AVXL @#1 pick

Look at this shyt :mjlol:...they got pages in the NY Post dedicated to Trae. Tibs probably haven't slept all week cause he know they can't double/triple Trae...that's just gonna get one of Bogi, Gallo, Lemon Pepper, Dre, Kevin, or Collins hot early :pachaha: We not even gonna talk Clint vs Noel...

xza3f1ndbh071.jpg

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
So now the media and the NBA hates the Knicks. Wow :mjlol:

The team in the #1 media market, the team that plays in “The Mecca” of basketball, the team that’s one of the most valuable franchises in ALL of professional sports, that’s the team the NBA hates? Are y’all hearing y’all selves?

shyt if the NBA hates y’all I can’t comprehend the disregard and contempt the NBA must have for the Hawks :heh:
#Knicksforclicks was a real thing breh. Ragging on this team was easy ratings and they did it gleefully. Over goofy shyt. Cut it out.
McMillan saying those things to his team privately to motivate them is one thing, saying “aye, we might not get some calls” is fukking wack.

Last edited:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
@AVXL @#1 pick

Look at this shyt :mjlol:...they got pages in the NY Post dedicated to Trae. Tibs probably haven't slept all week cause he know they can't double/triple Trae...that's just gonna get one of Bogi, Gallo, Lemon Pepper, Dre, Kevin, or Collins hot early :pachaha: We not even gonna talk Clint vs Noel...

xza3f1ndbh071.jpg
Breaking: Knicks are focused on the Hawks best player ahead of a potential 7 game playoff series.
What fukking idiots amirite? Guess y’all just sitting around picking flowers and shyt right...

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
#Knicksforclicks was a real thing breh. Ragging on this team was easy ratings and they did it gleefully. Over goofy shyt. Cut it out.
McMillan saying those things to his team privately to motivate them is one thing, saying “aye, we might not get some calls” is fukking wack.

You’re talking local shyt breh. Nationally the perception is that league wants y’all to be successful and it’s true. That’s not even debatable

And what coach hasn’t told his team they may not get calls? He got asked a question and answered it truthfully, y’all acting like he’s lying is baffling to me. I thought this would be one thing we’d agree on :dwillhuh:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Breaking: Knicks are focused on the Hawks best player ahead of a potential 7 game playoff series.
What fukking idiots amirite? Guess y’all just sitting around picking flowers and shyt right...

No, that would be you fakkits.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
@AVXL @#1 pick

xza3f1ndbh071.jpg
Read the article you’re citing. Trae shot like shyt against us. He got his at the FT stripe.

We have three tall PG’s (all 6’3, 6’4) with long wingspans (all 6’7+) with Quickley, Payton, and Frank. Our defense is ranked first in several defensive metrics.

We not worried about dude like that he’s not Steph Curry, he’s not LeBron :dead:

We are equipped to handle your best player more so than y’all are to handle ours :shaq2:

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@AVXL @#1 pick

xza3f1ndbh071.jpg

I predicted this narrative :ohhh:

I hope this series ain’t the Trae young coming out party at knicks expense :sadcam:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Read the article you’re citing. Trae shot like shyt against us. He got his at the FT stripe.

We have three tall PG’s (all 6’3, 6’4) with long wingspans (all 6’7+) with Quickley, Payton, and Frank. Our defense is ranked first in several defensive metrics.

We not worried about dude like that he’s not Steph Curry, he’s not LeBron :dead:

We are equipped to handle your best player more so than y’all are to handle ours :shaq2:

Maybe but Trae’s greatest skill is his passing. He’s adept at the PnR, getting his guys setup to score and he’s increasingly unselfish. Anyone expecting a Steph clone is gonna be disappointed. He’s more like Steve Nash by getting in the lane with floaters, breaking the defense down, throwing lobs. Even if he’s off ball and defers to Bogi to initiate he’s a threat to spot up from 3

Not sure how y’all stop that but we’ll see

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
You’re talking local shyt breh. Nationally the perception is that league wants y’all to be successful and it’s true. That’s not even debatable

And what coach hasn’t told his team they may not get calls? He got asked a question and answered it truthfully, y’all acting like he’s lying is baffling to me. I thought this would be one thing we’d agree on :dwillhuh:
ESPN isn’t local. The Jump segments on Knicks fans being happy isn’t local. National podcasts talking about the Knicks opponent three point percentage being an anomaly isn’t local.

And i guess the league fined him for fun right? He brought up the reffing because he knows his frail ass pg isn’t built for playoff defense. Keep it a stack.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL

We shall see sir :pachaha: