Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
he specializes in cap space.
hes a numbers nerd.
he has no gm experience (to my knowledge)
we should consider hiring someone more experienced as a gm...the fact that da cavs want him is alarming it in self. they never get it right

i do want to stay here long term in his current role tho

but shyt like this is why you need numbers nerds around.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You obviously not watching Obi. They ain’t developing shyt. Unless you a surefire thing this organization ain’t for you.

no it’s not the knicks fault because Obi was the best player available but the wrong pick in terms of fit.

knicks have randle dominating the ball and too many PF

Knicks need a SG/athletic wings & shooters

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no it’s not the knicks fault because Obi was the best player available but the wrong pick in terms of fit.

knicks have randle dominating the ball and too many PF

Knicks need a SG/athletic wings & shooters
Yes randle is outplaying anyone’s wildest imagination coming into this year . Clearly the Knicks weren’t expecting him to be a Allstar and if anything to be trade bait

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
he specializes in cap space.
hes a numbers nerd.
he has no gm experience (to my knowledge)
we should consider hiring someone more experienced as a gm...the fact that da cavs want him is alarming it in self. they never get it right

i do want to stay here long term in his current role tho

We got him from Cleveland.....

It's really fukking annoying that this is a topic. Finally out together a competent front office and outsiders are looking to strip it apart. I really hope these guys don't fall into that shyt.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotta respect the knicks for going all in and trying to be a contender in a few months span

not sure why they need Lonzo with Rose, Quickley and frank already

maybe they still see lonzo as that top draft pick and can’t pass up on it

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
Gotta respect the knicks for going all in and trying to be a contender in a few months span

not sure why they need Lonzo with Rose, Quickley and frank already

maybe they still see lonzo as that top draft pick and can’t pass up on it

Lonzo gives us the playmaking we need, let's Rose go off in bursts without being relied on for heavy minutes, let's Quickley operate off ball and not as the primary where he's more effective and allows Frank to just worry about defense on the court in spot minutes.

Lonzo would be perfect with this roster, especially if we can get a scoring wing in the draft. We couldn't get LaMelo so I hope we do whatever we can to get Lonzo.