Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

The Knicks have half a decent season and our top two assistants and assistant GM are all being targeted.

This is when dolans deep pockets need to come in handy. Especially for Altman. Promote him after Perry expires this summer. And give him the bag.

Last edited:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This is when dolans deep pockets need to come in handy. Especially for Altman. Promote him after Perry expires this summer. And give him the bag.

Yeah fam...the only way I want to see these dudes walk is if they believe it's best for their career paths. Money def should not be the reason we lose anybody during this rebuild.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
promote him and give him the bag based on what?
He’s the brains behind this season and why we didn’t blow all our money like the Hawks did. He’s also the type of guy who signs Austin Rivers to a smart contract so that he’s very enticing to trade. His perspective is the most needed and probably the one i trust the most in our front office right now.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’s the brains behind this season and why we didn’t blow all our money like the Hawks did. He’s also the type of guy who signs Austin Rivers to a smart contract so that he’s very enticing to trade. His perspective is the most needed and probably the one i trust the most in our front office right now.
he specializes in cap space.
hes a numbers nerd.
he has no gm experience (to my knowledge)
we should consider hiring someone more experienced as a gm...the fact that da cavs want him is alarming it in self. they never get it right

i do want to stay here long term in his current role tho

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
That was the old knicks. Thibbz and rose can get him straight. And he’ll be with RJ. Knicks have a nice culture now
You obviously not watching Obi. They ain’t developing shyt. Unless you a surefire thing this organization ain’t for you.