Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
yeah I don’t think lonzo is the guy for us either. He wants the ball in his hands

I’d love Brogdon on the team, he can shoot well, plays defense, high IQ and has a simple clean game :ehh:
He does? The Zo I’ve always watched has always been a hot potato nikka in the half court.

A PG in the full court, a SG in the halfcourt.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Fair point about his fit with RJ/Julius vs. Zion/BI, but I'm also a bit more convinced of Thibs' ability to get him to buy into that role.

Add his defense and he fits that mold for Thibs.
Absolutely. But is 20 million a year for someone who projects to be a high level role player at off guard something you really want to do? I guess if you feel like he will become as efficient as Malcolm Brogdon than you do it.

dave

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Absolutely. But is 20 million a year for someone who projects to be a high level role player at off guard something you really want to do? I guess if you feel like he will become as efficient as Malcolm Brogdon than you do it.

Malcolm 28, Lonzo 23. 5 years is more than enough time for Lonzo to surpass him.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
He does? The Zo I’ve always watched has always been a hot potato nikka in the half court.

A PG in the full court, a SG in the halfcourt.

that’s what the reports have been saying. That he wants to be the primary playmaker but can’t with the Pels because of Ingram and Zion. But over here, we have Randle and RJ so not really a difference

could be just rumors :yeshrug:

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps

I mean ideally we wouldn't be paying any guards in free agency, we'd be drafting a point in the top 5 this year/would have drafted a point in the last draft from where I sit. In my world, we traded up to get Melo, he's healthy and lobbing up Mitch while we'rere sitting pretty as a surprise top 4 team in the East by a wide margin, prepared to package our two picks to grab a wing in the draft and not even having this conversation. But Randle decided to ball out and push the front office hand and we're here now, so fukk it.

Brogdon definitely brings value, but in terms of timeline, defense and the makeup of this team and likely continued direction with Thibs running things, I go Ball and let coach figure it out.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Got that bum L-Fraud out there quick.
full