Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas

i like what I’m hearing. To me that means no Dipo and definitely no Drummond.

And no Cam Garbbish
full

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The closer we get to the trade deadline the less I want to make a splash. Get rid of the deadweight Peyton and rivers. Bringing JJ Redikk and I’m good:yeshrug:
I mean you got to take a measured approach. If no one is offering a first for a player (which I doubt since this year’s draft has depth to it) and the best players being talked about will all be FA (Powell, Ball, Drummond, and Dipo) just wait. I am pretty sure we only are willing to trade for Drummond to keep him out of Brooklyn too.

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC

The Potential is there. Two way player. Perfect SF Knicks need off the bench. Probably can easily be a 15-20 ppg if he develops

don’t tell me you’d rather have Knox :manny:

Bums have good games they’re still in the NBA

I’ve seen enough of dude he’s trash and hasn’t shot well at any level

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
NBA body, upside, and three-ball looked fantastic. He was my second favorite G-league add (Myle Powell was the other).

Yeah I watched video of him playing and he looked great. Of course the level of competition is less in the G League but he looks like he should get a call up.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
We need SOMETHING tho. This team as it is, isn’t enough to get to the 6th seed

I wonder if they're counting on the waiver wire. Sounds like Austin Rivers could be out just for roster space and a second-round pick (hopefully). I'm not sure I buy that they'd add another big man with Mitch, Noel, and Taj healthy. At least, they wouldn't add another big if a shooting wing shook loose.

Then again, the idea of adding Lonzo and Powell at the deadline is one I love. I'm just not sure how we could get those guys without giving up a healthy chunk of assets.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Brogdon, Lonzo, Powell...those are the three I'm keeping an eye on. I wouldn't mind Fournier or even Oladipo if we buy-low. But I'd actually be okay to give up assets for those first three. Brogdon/RJ/Powell/Randle/Mitch is TOUGH.

I WANT ANYONE TO LIE AND SAY THEY WOULDNT DO THIS...