Yu Yu Hakusho getting a live action series.

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
They showed all four of them attacking Toguros at once. That shyt way off

And they skipping a bunch of shyt. Rando/Genkai tournament should have concluded this season or the four beasts
I agree, it's clear they're taking creative liberties and will have to condense/consolidate to even get up to Toguro's introduction.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
I agree, it's clear they're taking creative liberties and will have to condense/consolidate to even get up to Toguro's introduction.
Which I don't understand. There is literally NO filler in YuYu Hakusho. They could legit make this into a proper epic that the characters grow into over the years.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Only way ill watch it is if they cast The Rock as younger Toguru.
FDvnV7hVQAA_d0Y
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Just finished watching the first episode and really enjoyed it. Been a while since I've watched the anime but I don't remember being moved by Yusuke's death like I did for this version :mjcry: and the cameo of the Japanese intro had me :wow:

Found out it's only 5 episodes :gucci:

Last edited:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Just finished watching the first episode and really enjoyed it. Been a while since I've watched the anime but I don't remember being moved by Yusuke's death like I did for this verson :mjcry: and the cameo of the[ ISPOILER]Japanese intro[/ISPOILER] had me :wow:

Found out it's only 5 episodes :gucci:
I read that there wont be an actual dark tournament . They cutting a lot of content out .