Yu Yu Hakusho getting a live action series.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
:francis: iono... They never seem to know what keep and what to change. I would have changed Koenma's paciifier to a ring. The pacifier only works in a cartoon.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
It has been a while since I watched the the OG anime. This looks like if I accept this as its own thing and don't expect the vibes I got from OG I can enjoy this a bit and move on. I still listen to the intro every now and then.
It's a favorite of mine. I literally do a full rewatch every year.

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
After all these years I finally realize how ridiculous adult Koenma looks with a pacifier in his mouth. :mjlol:
Toguro in the trailer?

Looks like they just going for one season.
They fought and "killed" Toguro before the dark tournament when they rescue Hiei's sister. After that Toguro attacks Yusuke in the city, destroys a construction site, and threatens to kill everyone Yusuke loves to force him into entering the dark tournament.

It'll probably end season 1 on a cliffhanger with a hypothetical season 2 being the dark tournament.

Daps
Reppin
California
They showed all four of them attacking Toguros at once. That shyt way off

And they skipping a bunch of shyt. Rando/Genkai tournament should have concluded this season or the four beasts
After all these years I finally realize how ridiculous adult Koenma looks with a pacifier in his mouth. :mjlol:

They fought and "killed" Toguro before the dark tournament when they rescue Hiei's sister. After that Toguro attacks Yusuke in the city, destroys a construction site, and threatens to kill everyone Yusuke loves to force him into entering the dark tournament.

It'll probably end season 1 on a cliffhanger with a hypothetical season 2 being the dark tournament.