“YSL as a gang must end.” - Gunna. Edit: There is a video of Gunna snitching in court.

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
GOING through the indictment, its amazing the co founder was able to get off with the amount of serious chargers they had on his head. but this man thugga is a straight fool for putting a hit out on yfn lucci and being involved in automobiles that were tracked to murders in hotlanta.

if you are going to be a criminal in 2022-23 please do not POST your victories on social media! every charge i see is dated to social media shenanigans by the gang. im literally appalled at how sloppy YSL moved since i just finished watched the wallo interview from a year ago and they were repping all this family shyt. this rap game is flugazi and i dont blame gunna for snitching, the whole YSL weak af

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
"young Thug, Yak Gotti, & Serigo kitchens" - Take It To Trial song was literally used against YSL in their indictment. you cant make this shyt up. again how is 300 ent not at fault for allowing this song to be in rotation.

these rap game is bullshyt. the song is literally still playable on youtube. lyor cohen, kevin liles, umg, 300ent are all pieces of shyt. they dont care about these black men. BULL shyt

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
Stans are spreading this information around as a way to defend their selective politicking.
I was watching Rory and Mal and everybody except Rory was like yeah it's looking bad look like he snitched after that video... Rory was like maybe they running plays and thugger told him to do it and gunnw gonna send him money to help....he got laughed out the building by Mal.

LMFAO..people think thugger said yeah go home it's cool I'm gonna play hard mode with my life on the line like this a video game :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

Last edited:

Danny Ocean

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"young Thug, Yak Gotti, & Serigo kitchens" - Take It To Trial song was literally used against YSL in their indictment. you cant make this shyt up. again how is 300 ent not at fault for allowing this song to be in rotation.

these rap game is bullshyt. the song is literally still playable on youtube. lyor cohen, kevin liles, umg, 300ent are all pieces of shyt. they dont care about these black men. BULL shyt
What about the people who created the actual song lol

Danny Ocean

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was watching Rory and Mal and and everybody except Rory was like yeah it's looking bad look like he snitched after that video... Rory was like maybe they running plays and thugger told him to do it and gunn gonna send hun money to help....he got laughed out the building by Mal.

LMFAO..people think thugger said yeah go home it's cool I'm gonna play hard mode with my life on the line like this a video game :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:
Link? Lol