“YSL as a gang must end.” - Gunna. Edit: There is a video of Gunna snitching in court.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Soooo...to sum today up

This dude Thug gonna continue with trying to get off?

Omg nooooo...

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I put this in the Meek Mill thread but also dropping here because I am interested if anyone has any insight on Shawn Pen's thoughts:

behindthesmokex

I am sure that Young Thug must’ve given Gunna his blessings, prior to him taking that plea deal the other day. In order to do so, one must admit to everything he’s agreed to plead guilty to. You who have read the transcript, has seen exactly what I have. After seeing Thug’s bond hearing and that smile on his face, that plea was a part of a bigger plan orchestrated by his Attorneys. Almost reminds me of that Global plea in that Bobby Schmurda case. For those of you that have never been entangled with the law, I urge you to subtract your emotions from your comments. Once a statement is made, that’s all that the prosecution would need moving forward so no, your fifth amendment rights won’t be able to retract your statement. As we all or should know, that whole snitch stigma can and will destroy a person’s career so if Gunna is still signed to Thug’s label, I promise you that his plea deal wasn’t a surprise to Thug’s defense team. Think about it;One day after a release, we see that some pivotal evidence has been suppressed. That’s right, they can’t use what’s been found on his phone. I’m predicting that either he’ll receive a bond and will be released pending trial or, he may get a sentence low enough for him to see the light of day. Now, moving forward, if you do not plan on saying disparaging things to my face, please refrain from doing it here. However, should you decide to pull up on me to discuss this post or others, you’ll have an opportunity to do so this Saturday December 17th from 4pm-10pm @polygonbk at my Birthday Party. You may even get to see Eric-B & as a constellation prize, Lord Jamar. That’s the type of time I’m on. @behindthesmokex

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
“Nah Gunna not a snitch. Thug told him to make statements that exposed YSL as a gang on a RICO case that could get breh knocked” :russ:

Look y’all either trollin or straight dikk eating gunna cause you like his music. 69 was all types of bytches and shyt. Keep that same energy for big shady park crip

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
I put this in the Meek Mill thread but also dropping here because I am interested if anyone has any insight on Shawn Pen's thoughts:

behindthesmokex

I am sure that Young Thug must’ve given Gunna his blessings, prior to him taking that plea deal the other day. In order to do so, one must admit to everything he’s agreed to plead guilty to. You who have read the transcript, has seen exactly what I have. After seeing Thug’s bond hearing and that smile on his face, that plea was a part of a bigger plan orchestrated by his Attorneys. Almost reminds me of that Global plea in that Bobby Schmurda case. For those of you that have never been entangled with the law, I urge you to subtract your emotions from your comments. Once a statement is made, that’s all that the prosecution would need moving forward so no, your fifth amendment rights won’t be able to retract your statement. As we all or should know, that whole snitch stigma can and will destroy a person’s career so if Gunna is still signed to Thug’s label, I promise you that his plea deal wasn’t a surprise to Thug’s defense team. Think about it;One day after a release, we see that some pivotal evidence has been suppressed. That’s right, they can’t use what’s been found on his phone. I’m predicting that either he’ll receive a bond and will be released pending trial or, he may get a sentence low enough for him to see the light of day. Now, moving forward, if you do not plan on saying disparaging things to my face, please refrain from doing it here. However, should you decide to pull up on me to discuss this post or others, you’ll have an opportunity to do so this Saturday December 17th from 4pm-10pm @polygonbk at my Birthday Party. You may even get to see Eric-B & as a constellation prize, Lord Jamar. That’s the type of time I’m on. @behindthesmokex
This ignore the fact that the co-founder of YSL who hasn't talked to thug in a while took the same plea

Sir Brehsington

Mr. Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsidential Housing
If you are part of a Black Panthers-esque, paramilitary progressive protection type of unsanctioned Outfit for the community...if you're part of an Outfit that robs from wealthy businesses to feed the poor and disenfranchised...if you're part of a band of men who go around and inflict street justice on pedophiles around the country, etc... And someone in your organization gets booked and decides to roll over and rat and bring down the organization...fukk him, he's a rat bytch trashcan of a person and we should ostracize him and ban all topics regarding him on thecoli.com and all that fly shyt.

If you sell poison to black people, destroy black families, have 75 year old grandmothers and aunts scared to just go pickup some eggs at C-Town after 6pm because yall terrorize the neighborhood, pimp little girls, gangbang and rob other people who look just like you with just as little as you, etc... And someone in your organization gets booked and decides to roll over and rat and bring down the organization...fukk him and fukk you, you get no sympathy, yall both pieces of shyt scumbags, you aint getting no sympathy points dikkface, foh, go walk down that 20 years punk. Someone ratting on your psychotic ass doesn't suddenly deify you, p*ssy...lock them dikkheads up.

You lil nigs on here and out of your damn minds, lol. Rappers are fukking idiots...they worship criminality, stop suckin they dikks so much and use your own brains, you're not a criminal.
:salute:

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This ignore the fact that the co-founder of YSL who hasn't talked to thug in a while took the same plea
Good point.... so what does that mean for Thug?
If these two have taken these deals, how it gon impact Jeffrey? and why?

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
see what plays out with Thug but yeah this doesn't look good perception wise for Gunn

hold on a minute, here I was thinking that was Kim K that help got him out and she was there to pick him up
but that deformed BBL actually belonged to my guy Bloody Osiris old work?

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
There's always people missing the forest from the trees when these snitching rappers get exposed

the point is, these nikkas is selling poison and then actually committing these acts (not just rapping about it) and then saying "I'll commit these atrocities on my community, and then when I actually have to suffer the consequences for my actions, I'll just tell on everybody else to lessen my load". That shyt is wack. A rat is the worst time of person. They'll actually ruin lives and then not even be man enough to stand on their wrongdoings and face the repercussions.

I don't know how anyone can respect that, civilian, criminal, or in between. Cops and Judges don't even respect rats.

I'd say the actual crimes are worse. But I think the most hilarious thing is that people are clutching their pearls over CRIMINALS selling each other out. These people lie, cheat, steal and kill to get ahead but you have people who still expect them to suddenly throw out the natural instinct of self preservation when they are facing potential decades in a horrible prison system.

If anything an Emory/Jay situation should be considered a rarity and snitching expected. And even in that case Emory would benefit more with Jay out than in plus he wasn't looking at decades nor life, and lastly he wasn't an artist with a decent career. His occupation was drug dealer. If necessary he could deal drugs when he got out. That shyt wasn't going anywhere. Meanwhile who is going to be checking for Gunna in five or tens years?

I mean yeah you can say he shouldn't have been hanging around these dudes etc etc but those dudes shouldn't have been doing dirt either. Thug is a felon riding around with drugs and guns in his car. He placed himself and Gunna in a bad situation right there. If you are doing dirt with and/or around nikkas you run the risk of someone snitching if they get jammed up, especially if they have something to lose. If you want to be a crime boss maybe keep the rappers at an arm's length, they are not going to miss an opportunity to salvage even a crumb of their career to share a pissy ass prison bed with the booty warrior.

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
“Nah Gunna not a snitch. Thug told him to make statements that exposed YSL as a gang on a RICO case that could get breh knocked” :russ:

Look y’all either trollin or straight dikk eating gunna cause you like his music.

You already know which one it is. And it definitely isn't da former.

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
see what plays out with Thug but yeah this doesn't look good perception wise for Gunn

hold on a minute, here I was thinking that was Kim K that help got him out and she was there to pick him up
but that deformed BBL actually belonged to my guy Bloody Osiris old work?

lmao call her a BBL bandit, im weak