“YSL as a gang must end.” - Gunna. Edit: There is a video of Gunna snitching in court.

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
"young Thug, Yak Gotti, & Serigo kitchens" - Take It To Trial song was literally used against YSL in their indictment. you cant make this shyt up. again how is 300 ent not at fault for allowing this song to be in rotation.

these rap game is bullshyt. the song is literally still playable on youtube. lyor cohen, kevin liles, umg, 300ent are all pieces of shyt. they dont care about these black men. BULL shyt
I mean the dude was pretty brazen he sent peewee Roscoe to shoot up Wayne's trailer in Atlanta while he was in it in the middle of that barter 6 birdman beef. Dude did the years tho and apparently kept his mouth shut

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
That isn't something they openly talk about..that or black people being banned from priesthood till the 70s...cult bullshyt.
Folks need to wake up. Solotv84 and Young Don have both come to Jesus. Yet nikkas want to be ignorant and blasphemous smh

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
honestly, all of the people doing the dirt put him in that position.

they were supposed to be the ones taking pleas and saying Gunna didn't have anything to do with what they were doing.

instead, everyone was on that no snitching shyt. he's in a position where the police know he's not a major player, but guilty by association and have enough circumstantial evidence to bleed his pockets in lawyer fees and put him away for at least 5 years.

it speaks to what they thought of him honestly :manny:

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
these rap game is bullshyt. the song is literally still playable on youtube. lyor cohen, kevin liles, umg, 300ent are all pieces of shyt. they dont care about these black men. BULL shyt

Neither of them are at fault for anything them nikkas are goin' through. Y'all need to stop tryna absolve these rappers of accountability.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
"young Thug, Yak Gotti, & Serigo kitchens" - Take It To Trial song was literally used against YSL in their indictment. you cant make this shyt up. again how is 300 ent not at fault for allowing this song to be in rotation.

Life don't work like that. It's not on other people to stop you from fukking up. They can but it's not their responsibility to scan music for possibly self incriminating content. This shouldn't have to be stated :beli:

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't give a fukk about none of these corny nikkas.

Let them all snitch on each other. They chose that life thinking shyts sweet. Now real life hits, they gotta deal with it.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC

:laff:

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
If you hop in a car with someone, AND YOU KNOW THEY HAVE GUNS AND DRUGS in the car, and ya’ll get pulled over and you say those illegal items aren’t yours? yes that is snitching.

Now it is fukked up if ya mans don’t admit to it 1st, but u knew what you was getting yourself into once you decided to ride with him so :manny:
Let me preface this by saying I'm not a street nikka. I'm just looking for clarity.

I thought snitching was when you tell on your accomplice in order to reduce your punishment or get off completely ?

So let's say you and I are friends irl . You smoke weed I don't. You pick me up in your car, you got weed stashed in the glove box. We get stopped by the cops and they ask me if it's mine and I say no, that's snitching ?