“YSL as a gang must end.” - Gunna. Edit: There is a video of Gunna snitching in court.

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
This won't hurt his rap career. Snitching has always been approved by some people depending on who they like, but it's even less frowned upon today than ever. His rap career will be fine 🤣...
nikkas it’s over. Can this nikka even go to magic city again? ATL people I need to know

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
Is this even a real snitch situation? He admitted to what was obvious. Am I wrong?
If you hop in a car with someone, AND YOU KNOW THEY HAVE GUNS AND DRUGS in the car, and ya’ll get pulled over and you say those illegal items aren’t yours? yes that is snitching.

Now it is fukked up if ya mans don’t admit to it 1st, but u knew what you was getting yourself into once you decided to ride with him so :manny:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
This is i
If you hop in a car with someone, AND YOU KNOW THEY HAVE GUNS AND DRUGS in the car, and ya’ll get pulled over and you say those illegal items aren’t yours? yes that is snitching.

Now it is fukked up if ya mans don’t admit to it 1st, but u knew what you was getting yourself into once you decided to ride with him so :manny:

If ya mans don't admit to it he's basically lying on you by suggesting to law enforcement that it could be yours but for some reason when this dynamic is discussed, there's only ever smoke for the person who rightfully says "these things don't belong to me" instead of the person who the items belongs to being quiet.

:francis:

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Idk how true it is but I’m hearing Thug told Gunna to take the deal cause he know he ain’t getting out anytime soon

Gunna is going to take massive heat for a long ass time if that's the case. Thug can't come out and say this until his trial is over. Till then the only person that's gona work with Gunna is 69.:mjlit:

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is this even a real snitch situation? He admitted to what was obvious. Am I wrong?
Everything I’ve seen from YSL people when this kicked off was that they are not a gang. He blew a hole in that. GA has antigang laws so that could implicate some people.

He also said he witnessed crimes in support of the gang so yeahhh

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
“Nah Gunna not a snitch. Thug told him to make statements that exposed YSL as a gang on a RICO case that could get breh knocked” :russ:

Look y’all either trollin or straight dikk eating gunna cause you like his music. 69 was all types of bytches and shyt. Keep that same energy for big shady park crip
Beat me to it. :dead:

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Dro & Spodee