“YSL as a gang must end.” - Gunna. Edit: There is a video of Gunna snitching in court.

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
So let's say you and I are friends irl . You smoke weed I don't. You pick me up in your car, you got weed stashed in the glove box. We get stopped by the cops and they ask me if it's mine and I say no, that's snitching ?
its funny you made this scenario because this actually happened to me, only difference is that it was my blunt in the ashtray and I was in my friends car..(he smoked with me too tho)

the police asked us who’s weed it was, my friend didn’t say shyt & I didn’t say shyt..they took us both to the station for that petty shyt too smh

my friend didn’t trip on that situation either since it was a misdemeanor (and the case was eventually dropped) , but he just instinctively knew not to say nothing cuz he didn’t wanna be labeled a snitch..

when you out there in the streets, you’re told to not admit to anything, regardless if you committed the crime or not, that’s just how it is.

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
This is i

If ya mans don't admit to it he's basically lying on you by suggesting to law enforcement that it could be yours but for some reason when this dynamic is discussed, there's only ever smoke for the person who rightfully says "these things don't belong to me" instead of the person who the items belongs to being quiet.

:francis:
Because admitting to anything only makes it easier for the cops to have a stronger case against you.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
see what plays out with Thug but yeah this doesn't look good perception wise for Gunn

hold on a minute, here I was thinking that was Kim K that help got him out and she was there to pick him up
but that deformed BBL actually belonged to my guy Bloody Osiris old work?

fukk that place! fukkin Rice st, I had to spend a week there then walk my dumb ass to the Marta stop when I got out.

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
see what plays out with Thug but yeah this doesn't look good perception wise for Gunn

hold on a minute, here I was thinking that was Kim K that help got him out and she was there to pick him up
but that deformed BBL actually belonged to my guy Bloody Osiris old work?

:banderas:
fukk all that, I'm snitching too to lay up in that

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Let me preface this by saying I'm not a street nikka. I'm just looking for clarity.

I thought snitching was when you tell on your accomplice in order to reduce your punishment or get off completely ?

So let's say you and I are friends irl . You smoke weed I don't. You pick me up in your car, you got weed stashed in the glove box. We get stopped by the cops and they ask me if it's mine and I say no, that's snitching ?
You supposed to not say shyt...right to remain silent.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Let me preface this by saying I'm not a street nikka. I'm just looking for clarity.

I thought snitching was when you tell on your accomplice in order to reduce your punishment or get off completely ?

Saying no is one thing, that's what you're supposed to do, but if you went out of your way to put your man's name on it, that be some punk shyt

Even civilians don't like tattletales, word to my my mother lol

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
That's Gunna's lawyer....what is he supposed to say, "damn, my client is a rat this is crazy bro"? :dahell:

Fred.
Gunna calling his lawyer in the morning like

"Can you say I didn't snitch again?"

Dude rubs his temple and sighs, then jumps on IG and makes a template