Youtuber missing after cross-country trip with BoyFriend (update: RIP)

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Why is this thread even here? WGAF. I know, I know, I'm posting in this thread. I see the irony in that, but seriously, I'm sick of seeing this story. People get shot, stabbed, die in car accidents, every day. The attention this situation has received is retarded. Oh, and let me get my Coli militant on for a second.....for a Black message board there sure is a lot of interest in this story. :mjpls:

People love a good murder mystery and now it's just the fukkery keeping people entertained. Nobody really cares about the people involved, yeah I hate that the girl died but it's just fukkery. Dog the bounty hunter, dude slipping away, a manhunt, this is shades of that Chris Dorner dude a few years back.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Why is this thread even here? WGAF. I know, I know, I'm posting in this thread. I see the irony in that, but seriously, I'm sick of seeing this story. People get shot, stabbed, die in car accidents, every day. The attention this situation has received is retarded. Oh, and let me get my Coli militant on for a second.....for a Black message board there sure is a lot of interest in this story. :mjpls:
I don't give a fukk about justice. I just want to see this dude get caught.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nahhh if that was actually him in Florida last week, then he couldn't have gotten far at all since. They just need an actual warrant so they can get the manpower needed to search the area.
If he’s hopping trains he could be in Cali right now hiding amongst the homeless