Youtuber missing after cross-country trip with BoyFriend (update: RIP)

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
where the hell is this cracker?! :wtf:
gators got him
full

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
They have a dead body and him using her cards post mortem. People have been charged with less evidence. But honestly you're right, they didn't have evidence at the time, but now they do have enough to charge with him using her cards after her death and her death being ruled a homicide. Circumstantial I know but still enough. What the issue really is, is they weren't watching the house or tracking him.

I remember the mother/son grifter team in nyc who was charged with killing an old lady for her apartment and money. With no body recovered. The evidence was circumstantial but there was plenty of it that the son copped out to it and confessed.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
I remember the mother/son grifter team in nyc who was charged with killing an old lady for her apartment and money. With no body recovered. The evidence was circumstantial but there was plenty of it that the son copped out to it and confessed.

Link?

Sounds like the son shouldn’t have copped to shyt...but he probably did to spare his momma on her sentence. Cops probably used that on him in the interrogation room.