Youtuber missing after cross-country trip with BoyFriend (update: RIP)

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I thought the federal charges were enough to do the search.

:jbhmm:

They haven’t released the cause of death.

It's enough to do a search, but not the search that it would take to actually find him. The FBI is not going to want to devote the resources needed to hunt the backwoods and country just to find someone for bank fraud charges. That's just not going to happen. They're essentially using those charges to actually find out where he is and keep tabs on him for when they actually put out the warrant for his arrest in her death.

Even if they do arrest him for those charges, he can make bail the next day and they know it. Hence, actually getting his DNA if you find anything on her body.

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
He’s not dead. He’s just not in that swamp where they’ve been looking for him. They would have found some sort of trace if he was.

He’s hiding out in the Appalachians. Apparently he’s spent time there before. Remember that’s where Eric Rudolph hid out all that time. It’s massive.

Daps
she's a known video vixen/ig thot whose had lots of threads on her before.

this white girl was a nobody(rip. no disrespect)

I doubt a random black girl missing will have 68 pages

This girl was a YouTube “star”. Let’s say a popular black YouTube star went missing under the same circumstances. I think she’d be getting a lot of attention too.

Superstar
Daps
This girl was a YouTube “star”. Let’s say a popular black YouTube star went missing under the same circumstances. I think she’d be getting a lot of attention too.
:comeon:
those subscribers came after she was missing

Last 30 Days
+117K (subs)
+5,180,583 (views)

Nomadic Statik's YouTube Stats (Summary Profile) - Social Blade Stats

"Shortly before setting off on her road trip, Gabby launched a YouTube channel to document her travels.

The channel is called Nomadic Static and currently has 6,000 subscribers.

Gabby only posted one video three weeks ago called “Van Life | Beginning our Van Life Journey”. "

Daps
:comeon:
those subscribers came after she was missing

Last 30 Days
+117K (subs)
+5,180,583 (views)

Nomadic Statik's YouTube Stats (Summary Profile) - Social Blade Stats

"Shortly before setting off on her road trip, Gabby launched a YouTube channel to document her travels.

The channel is called Nomadic Static and currently has 6,000 subscribers.

Gabby only posted one video three weeks ago called “Van Life | Beginning our Van Life Journey”. "

If Jackie Aina or Tariq went missing, it would make national news.

Superstar
Daps

Jackie Aina
over 3.5 million subs
multi-millionaire living in a mansion
successful youtuber for over a decade
videos with naomi campbell, kim k & other celebs
has makeup sets with big brands like Sephora

this girl
6k subs
broke to average income, lives in van
youtuber of one month

:what:

if u are interested in the case, that's fine but i don't see why act like a blk person under the same circumstances would get this level of attention.

Daps
Jackie Aina
over 3.5 million subs
multi-millionaire living in a mansion
successful youtuber for over a decade
videos with naomi campbell, kim k & other celebs
has makeup sets with big brands like Sephora

this girl
6k subs
broke to average income, lives in van
youtuber of one month

:what:

if u are interested in the case, that's fine but i don't see why act like a blk person under the same circumstances would get this level of attention.

Ok. I’m just saying her being a youtuber is getting her more attention. Tons of other white women go missing, but don’t have social media footage, or police bodycam footage with their alleged killer days before they went missing.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
who-dat.gif

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
Statiscally, missing white women get much more attention than missing black women.

I’m not pulling that out of my ass.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
He’s not dead. He’s just not in that swamp where they’ve been looking for him. They would have found some sort of trace if he was.

He’s hiding out in the Appalachians. Apparently he’s spent time there before. Remember that’s where Eric Rudolph hid out all that time. It’s massive.

I agree he’s not in that swamp and it’s basically a red herring. When I found out his parents went and retrieved his car and then two or three days later reported him missing...my mind shifted to them conspiring to keep him hidden.

Also found out how big that nature reserve is and it’s the perfect place to keep ppl guessing. You could search it a good long while as he gets further and further away.

Last edited:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I agree he’s not in that swamp and it’s basically a red herring. When I found out his parents went and retrieved his car and then two or three days later reported him missing...my mind shifted to them conspiring to keep him hidden.

Also found out how big that nature reserve is and it’s the perfect place to keep ppl guessing. You could search it a good long while as he gets further and further away.

I wonder if his an only child :patrice: