Youtuber missing after cross-country trip with BoyFriend (update: RIP)

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
I wonder if his an only child :patrice:

He has a sister Cassandra Laundrie.

Here’s my question, since they knew the police were looking at Brian let’s assume the parents and maybe even the sister, were in on a plan to get him out of the state/country. So they would have told him not to use his cards and stuff and maybe given him money...can the LE or the FBI look into their financial records and accounts without a warrant to see if big amounts of money were withdrawn?

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Yo I had jokes ready for Dog the Bounty Hunter but this dude going hard :damn:

:pachaha: dude is like really out there. I even saw something somewhere that Laundrie himself left messages saying he wants to turn himself in to Dog. They haven't confirmed it yet but damn! :damn:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
:pachaha: dude is like really out there. I even saw something somewhere that Laundrie himself left messages saying he wants to turn himself in to Dog. They haven't confirmed it yet but damn! :damn:

He'd be an idiot if he turned himself in right now as he'd essentially be admitting to the crime before they even made him an official suspect. I read a few days ago, that it will take them months to even come up with an official suspect as they are concerned that the data on her body is too badly degraded to find something.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
He'd be an idiot if he turned himself in right now as he'd essentially be admitting to the crime before they even made him an official suspect. I read a few days ago, that it will take them months to even come up with an official suspect as they are concerned that the data on her body is too badly degraded to find something.

He's got a warrant for the credit cards so he's basically a fugitive as is. All he has to do is turn himself in a lawyer up and don't say a word like he has been. Dude is probably miserable since he's out there and isn't free to do what he wants. It's different when you don't get to operate on your own terms.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Mans went through this and ain’t ever coming back

CGI%20Stargate.jpg

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
He's got a warrant for the credit cards so he's basically a fugitive as is. All he has to do is turn himself in a lawyer up and don't say a word like he has been. Dude is probably miserable since he's out there and isn't free to do what he wants. It's different when you don't get to operate on your own terms.

Credit card charges are the oldest trick in the book to keep a potential suspect in jail long enough for you to find evidence that they committed another crime. Once he gets arrested, he's not getting out of jail so he might as well just take his chances of getting to where he's trying to go and have them try to find him.

Him saying a word means nothing at this point as they've found her body and it's only a matter of time before they find evidence tying him to her murder. The no talking thing only works when they don't have a body and only evidence that she's missing.

Last edited: