Youtuber goes off on Tommy Sotomayor: Call him Ms Tammy, **** Master, Sexist, Racist

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
MugShot of Thomas Jerome Harris. Lawrenceville, GA

mug-shot-33076142.jpg

Man that sure looks like him :ohhh:

O and peep what they got him for... and when they got him

Man they got him a few times too....

Now I dont know about you, but I've never been arrested. If this nikka paid his child support the courts would have records of it. So why would they come after him if he was up to date? And why would he be paying child support if he had custody?

So many questions :bryan:

was he found guilty?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

that's what happens when men can't afford to take care of their responsibilities.

now imagine how many black women would be in jail if the government started arresting mothers who can't afford to take care of their offspring. they don't have to worry about such things though, the government will give them free housing, medical care and food.

either way, dude is in his daughters life at present so who cares?

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
that's what happens when men can't afford to take care of their responsibilities.

now imagine how many black women would be in jail if the government started arresting mothers who can't afford to take care of their offspring. they don't have to worry about such things though, the government will give them free housing, medical care and food.

either way, dude is in his daughters life at present so who cares?

Apparently he pays no child support but has joint custody....these haters better step their game up

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk

He shouldnt have busted that nut if he knew he couldnt afford it. Everything else is irrelevant.

And him being in his daughter's life isn't necessarily a good thing if he is telling his daughter that black women aren't shyt, etc. Hes the male analog to the bitter baby mama.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
So you're giving him the benefit of the doubt. Does Tommy do that? :comeon:

It is a question he was NOT found guilty....watch his podcast he has talked about all of this.

Woman making accusations getting you arrested doesn't mean you are guilty by default.

There is something called a court of law. :youngsabo:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
It is a question he was NOT found guilty....watch his podcast he has talked about all of this.

Woman making accusations getting you arrested doesn't mean you are guilty by default.

I was about to reply again until I remembered you are a troll. I lost. :snoop:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He shouldnt have busted that nut if he knew he couldnt afford it. Everything else is irrelevant.

And him being in his daughter's life isn't necessarily a good thing if he is telling his daughter that black women aren't shyt, etc. Hes the male analog to the bitter baby mama.

everything else isn't irrelevant. it's a major issue men can go to jail for failing to pay child support, but women can have 10 kids they can't afford and tax payers fit the bill.

either way, you aren't his house. you're not his daughter, you don't know how he's raising her. from everything i've seen, she appears very happy and will more than likely turn out much better than weave wearers raised in single parent homes.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:aiscust: look at him, treating his daughter like shyt. im sure she'll end up on the stripper pole soon as she turns 18

Last edited by a moderator:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

The mothers dont make the allegations, the system does. Child support gets deducted from your paycheck, dude is not going to his baby mother's house w/a money order every month :aicmon:

He made an agreement to pay child support and couldn't fulfill it... the stipulation of that agreement being if he couldn't make the payments he went to jail. Either he lost his job or he was hiding his income. One way or another there was nothing for the courts to deduct the child support payments from. So yes, him going to jail = him being guilty of not paying child support, and it happened 3 times.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
everything else isn't irrelevant. it's a major issue men can go to jail for failing to pay child support, but women can have 10 kids they can't afford and tax payers fit the bill.

either way, you aren't his house. you're not his daughter, you don't know how he's raising her. from everything i've seen, she appears very happy and will more than likely turn out much better than weave wearers raised in single parent homes.
If you dont want to pay child support, dont get a woman pregnant. Especially if you know how fukked up the system is, have shaky income, and only have access to ratchet chicks who would see child support as a come up. It doesn't matter what women are doing, nobody is putting a gun to your head and making you nut inside them. Tommy made the choice to get that broad pregnant... now he has to deal with the consequences.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you dont want to pay child support, dont get a woman pregnant. Especially if you know how fukked up the system is, have shaky income, and only have access to ratchet chicks who would see child support as a come up. It doesn't matter what women are doing, nobody is putting a gun to your head and making you nut inside them. Tommy made the choice to get that broad pregnant... now he has to deal with the consequences.

everything is so ridiculously absolute in your world :heh:

being on child support doesn't insure you'll always be employed. people lose jobs and fall on hard times. miss me with that "well it's his fault, he shouldn't have had sex with her if he knew he could lose his job"

and what's the point in even bringing it up when the matters settled and he takes care of his daughter?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
everything is so ridiculously absolute in your world :heh:
Not at all. I am just talking about dude's specific situation.

being on child support doesn't insure you'll always be employed.
When did I say it did?
people lose jobs and fall on hard times.
Yea but even still, people have savings. People are supposed to have emergency funds for hard times. ESPECIALLY if you have a kid, regardless of what arrangement he had or who had custody.

miss me with that "well it's his fault, he shouldn't have had sex with her if he knew he could lose his job"
So you think people should have kids w/o knowing how they are going to take care of them? You think a man should get a woman he has no plans to marry or be with in the long term pregnant and not have any obligation to the baby? I'm not sure what you're saying here.